Chapter 14

Chanyeol inhale and exhale before entering their room. He must hold himself not to angry with Baekhyun again.

With one move, he enter the room and saw Baekhyun sit on his bed while holding his book.

He didn't said anything but just entering the bathroom.

He wash his face. Shit, why is it turn like this?! He ruffled his hair frustratedly. I just want you here, Baek.. I don't want you to leave me.. But i can't hold you anymore.

When he about to sleep, he saw Baekhyun already sleep with book on his chest. God.. He even hug his book.. He work too hard..

Chanyeol pull the book slowly, he lay Baekhyun from his sit position into sleeping position gently. He cover Baekhyun's petite body with a blanket.

He stare at the peaceful face, smiling at it. Althought he still a little bit angry with Baekhyun, but he can't hate him. The truth that he like.. or now it's turn to love, was never change.

He brush his lips on Baekhyun's forehead before whispered something on Baekhyun's ear, "Good night, i love you.."
===
"Good night, i love you.."

Baekhyun felt his heart stop beating for a while. He's not really sleeping. He just want to rest his eyes a bit but suddenly he felt someone lay him on the bed. At first he was shocked. But he realize that Chanyeol, and his heart start thumping like crazy.

Why my heart even t-thumping..?!

Chanyeol smile before lay his body on his bed.

Baekhyun slowly look at his direction, with sad smile he whisper, "Good night, i love you too.."
===
Exam is coming. Today is the day for the student to the the exam.

The first one is theory piano exam. Smart people like Baekhyun would do it with a smile and don't have to think because they already study a lot.

Baekhyun finish it in 30 minutes. They still have 30 minutes more to finish it. But Baekhyun didn't sleep or just playing with his pencil case after he finish it. He read and check his job again. If he write it wrongly, he would erase it then fix it. His paper is really neat that teacher may give him a perfect score for just look to it.

The bell rang, telling the student that the first exam is over.

Half of them are shouted in happiness. But the rest are whining because they already know that their result would be bad.

Baekhyun walk, but suddenly his eyes meet Chanyeol's. Chanyeol look away then walk faster. Baekhyun grab his hand and hold him.

"Chanyeol.."

Chanyeol look at him with poker face that Baekhyun never seen it before, "What?"

"L-Look.. I-I'm sorry about yesterday.. I-I shouted at you and said that you're a stupid. It's not true.. I'm the one who stupid because said that you're a stupid."Baekhyun bend down, felt embarrassed.

Chanyeol look at him, but he didn't reply anything.

Suddenly he pulled Baekhyun, make the shorter shock.

"Where are we going?"he ask.

"Somewhere that only you and me."Chanyeol replied coldly.

"W-What d-do you mean?"

"Silent place. Do you want talk about that in crowded place?"Chanyeol ask, not looking back at him. Baekhyun didn't reply, he just followed Chanyeol.

They arrive at school park. Chanyeol was right, in here it's almost just the two of them.

They sit at the bench.

Chanyeol look at him, "I'm sorry too cause i force you to stop-"

"No! You were right, you're not force me. You just tell me that i need a rest, that's all. But i.. yesterday, i'm a bit moody, that's why i'm angry at you. I-I'm sorry..? Do you accept my apologize?"

How can i not accept apologize from someone i love?

Chanyeol sighed, "I already forgive you ever since you're not talking to me."he grinned.

Baekhyun smile, full of joy. He hugged Chanyeol like there's no tomorrow. "Thankyou.. Thankyou.."

Chanyeol hug him back with a soft smile.

Baekhyun pulled away, suddenly he has an urge to ask him about yesterday. About Chanyeol said i love you to him.

Baekhyun gulp before look up st Chanyeol, "Y-Yeolchan.. I want to ask you something.."

"What is it, Baekkie?"Chanyeol put his hand around Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Uhm.. A-About yesterday.. I-I heard you said-"

"Baekhyun-ssi."suddenly a voice interrupt them.

Baekhyun look up, "P-Principal Jung.."

The both of them stand up spontaneously then bow 90 degrees.

"Can you come to my office? Now?"
===
Exam is over. Time for student to relax and do something fun.

Baekhyun is waiting for his results.

He suddenly remember about what Principal Jung said to him, if you got A from the total of your exam, you can join the exchanging program.

Somehow he felt like he don't want got A. He felt.. weird. He supposed to be happy cause he can do all the exam. But he's not. He has an urge to stay here, in Korea, althought his parents already agree that he can school at China. He just felt weird for wanting stay here, in Korea.
===
The next day, Principal Jung called Baekhyun to his office.

Baekhyun, with thumping heart, entered the room and saw a man on his 50 years old.

Principal Jung smile to him then let him to sit in front of him.

Baekhyun obeyed then sit beside him.

"So, as you know, i give you a chance to join the program to exchanging with China student right?"

Baekhyun gulped, "Yes."

"Congratulations, you accept at this program."
===
A/N : Where's my loyal readers?ㅠㅠ
I miss their comments lolxD
Keep reading, and vomment♥
Saranghae~~