Chapter 15

"Congratulations, you accept at this program."

Baekhyun's world seems to stop. He even stop breathing for a while. For the first time in this day, he felt happy and sad at the same time. Happy because accepted at the most-wanted program. And sad because.. he afraid he will miss..

He shook his head then smile.

"T-Thankyou Mr. Jung. I really appreciate you to accepting me at this exchanging program."Baekhyun smile sadly. But Principal Jung seems not to see it.

He smile softly before said, "I will prepare your report and passport. You can go after 1 week."
===
Chanyeol sitting at the sofa, stare blankly at the tv, waiting for Baekhyun to come to their room.

He already know his result for exam. And the results of exam.. most of them are good. He felt relieved.

But he already know about Baekhyun's report. It must be really good. All of the result must be A. He study really hard, is there a reason that he will got bad scores? No.

The sound of the clicking door could be heard. Chanyeol spontaneously turn his head to that direction.

"Hi Baek. How's your result?"Chanyeol try to be cheerful.

Baekhyun smile, a weakly one. "Good. They're good."

"And..."Chanyeol stop for a while. "About your exchanging program.. How is it? Do you accepted at this program?"Chanyeol ask hesitantly, his heart start thumping crazily. His palm even wet because of the sweat.

Baekhyun face turn into sad, Chanyeol frowned. "I-I.. I accepted at this program."he smile weakly.

Chanyeol's heart felt like being stabbed by a thousand knife. "Wow! You're awesome! Congratulations, Baek!"he fake grinning.

Baekhyun's face change from sad into confuse expression.

"Hey.. What's happening? You supposed to be happy, right?"Chanyeol patted him who's now sitting next to him.

"I.. I.. I don't know.. At first i want school in China so bad. But now.. W-Why i even sad when i accepted at this program..? I don't know why.."Baekhyun's eyes start to teary. He just.. confuse.

He really want to join this exchanging program, but at the same time, he want to stay in here, in Korea. With.. someone he love? He just don't know the answer yet.

Out of sudden, he hugged Chanyeol and bursted into tears, "Tell me why Chanyeol.. Tell me.."

Chanyeol felt pity for him. "You're the one who know the answer, Baek.."he rubbed Baekhyun's back softly.

Baekhyun cried even more. "I.. I.. I still don't know the answer, Yeolchan.. I.. I'm confuse."then he start to cry again.

"Sshh sshh.."Chanyeol shoo-ing him.

Maybe because you want stay here... with me?
===
Time flying really fast. This is the last day before Baekhyun fly to China.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to take a walk near the Myeongdong street. Just for eat and relax a bit. Plus.. to spend their last time before Baekhyun will go to China. Yeah.. at least for 6 months.

They eat hot dog while walking along the street. Sometimes they laugh because their stupid jokes. And sometimes they smile idiotically because they realize they stare at each others.

"HAHAHA! OMG! I never know you ever enter the wrong car!"Chanyeol laugh hardly as Baekhyun tell him that he ever enter the wrong car. It's happen because the color, and the type of the car is the same as him. It's happen when he was 6 years old. After that moment, he promise himself to be careful before entering the car.

Baekhyun pouted, "Geez.. It's really embarrassing you know."

Chanyeol chuckled, "But it's cute... and stupid."then he laugh again. Baekhyun just pinch his arm.

"Hey, let sit at that park before you're left tomorrow."Chanyeol suggest. Baekhyun remember about that and his mood turn to sad.

"Okay."but Baekhyun just pretend like it's not a big deal for him.

They enjoy their hot dog while staring at the beautiful night sky. "Isn't that beautiful..?"Baekhyun ask while staring at it.

"You more beautiful than that.."Chanyeol blurted out.

Baekhyun seems to heard that. He just blushed then look away.

"I-I mean.. F-Forget it."Chanyeol blushed.

Baekhyun chuckled mentally. Cute..

But suddenly his expression's change. I will miss this moment..
===
"Don't forget to eat, don't forget to rest, don't forget to call me when you arrive, don't forget me!! Don't forget to always miss me!!"Chanyeol shouted when Baekhyun about to enter the airplane.

Baekhyun smile sadly, bye.. Chanyeol.. see you again..

He waved his hand to Chanyeol, "I will not forget all about that! I will not forget you!! I will always miss you!!"Baekhyun's voice become small cause many people struggle to enter the airplane. Baekhyun's petite body being pushed by that.

Chanyeol was about to run but the guards hold him. "Please! Let me talk to him for 1 minute!! Please!!"

The guards keep pushing him.

Chanyeol's eyes start teary from struggling. "Please.."

He can't hold himself to cry when he see Baekhyun at the one of the airplane's window, holding up a paper with the words, "I LOVE YOU!"with an ugly handwriting, showing that he do that in hurry.

With all his might, he pushed the guards away. He run to the airplane.

"BAEKHYUN!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!"he almost reach the airplane when it's start to drift away.

With a sad smile and teary eyes, Baekhyun wave from the window, i love you more.. Park Chan Yeol..
===
A/N : ㅠㅡㅠ the plot is getting more complicated i think.
Keep comment and vote:3 i won't bite♥
Love yaaa~~