Chapter 9

"Maybe you want to join my bath?"

With that, Baekhyun blushed madly and his heart beating unconsciously. He pushed Chanyeol. But Chanyeol is more way strong than him.

Chanyeol slowly grab Baekhyun's clothes. Baekhyun already predicted that this is not right. He already think Chanyeol will do something bad to him.

With a smooth moves, Chanyeol success opening Baekhyun's shirt. Baekhyun just close his eyes tightly while blushing madly.

Crap! Now Chanyeol will see my not-so-good upper body! Baekhyun thought.

Chanyeol smirk devilishly seeing that blushing Baekhyun. Chanyeol slowly touch Baekhyun's neck, then down to his upper body. Baekhyun almost moan when Chanyeol about to open his pants.

When Baekhyun about to beg Chanyeol to stop, suddenly-

"WAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT YOUR FACE!"Chanyeol laugh playfully as he start to turn on the shower and splash the water into Baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun open his eyes madly and saw a laughing Chanyeol.

He just teasing me?! He not gonna- ARGH SHIT! Forget it! Baekhyun thought as he hit Chanyeol's arm.

"You idiot!"Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's chest unstoppably. Chanyeol just chuckled.

"Oh come on! I just want to play water! What do you think, huh? Don't said you think a dirty thoughts?"

As Baekhyun heard that, he blush madly and hit Chanyeol right at the chest. Chanyeol just laugh.

"You're an idiot Park Chan Yeol!"Baekhyun said before grabbing the towel and slammed the bathroom door right in front of Chanyeol's face.

Inside the room, Baekhyun can't stop himself to not blushing. He think that Chanyeol would- AISH! FORGET THAT BAEKHYUN! Baekhyun thought as he pulled his own hair.

He wear an oversize shirt before ruffled his hair with the towel.

He keep thinking about the earlier moment, when Chanyeol open his own shirt, showing his abs. When Chanyeol open his shirt. When Chanyeol touch his skin. When Chanyeol about to open his pants.

He groaned in frustration before going to sleep.
===
"Baek!"Luhan tapped Baekhyun's shoulder as the 5 of them sit at the canteen. Just like usual. Chanyeol not here yet because he still have class.

"What?"he facing Luhan.

"Your face is red as tomato and hey! You not eat your sandwich! What's on your thoughts, huh?"

Baekhyun touch his cheek, "It is?"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "It is. What are you thinking? Dirty thoughts, eh?"he elbowed Baekhyun.

Baekhyun keep blushing and blushing. He can't forget last night moment. He keep avoiding himself to not meet Chanyeol. Not at the eyes. He's.. embarrassed.

"Ayoooo! I just finish my class guys. So, what's up?!"suddenly Chanyeol greet them with his usual wide smile.

Baekhyun look at his direction. They're eyes meet.

Baekhyun look away with his reddened cheek, "I need to go."

Chanyeol stare confusely at him.

"Hey! Wait!"Kai try to stop it but Baekhyun didn't seem want to stop.

"What's wrong with him?"Sehun ask Chanyeol. The rest look at him with questioningly looks.

"I don't know."Chanyeol answered.

"He keep drowning on his thoughts and.. his cheek keep burning red. Hahaha! You must see it Yeol!"Luhan laugh. The others also laugh. Except for Chanyeol.

His cheek keep burning red..? I-Is he mad because of last night?! Chanyeol thinking hardly.

"Now look who drowning on his own thoughts."Kyungsoo scolded.

Chanyeol snapped out. He stand up from his seat, "I gotta go."

The four of them staring at the running Chanyeol confusely.
===
In the other line, Chanyeol is running and running to find Baekhyun.

But Baekhyun is no where to be found. He just.. gone like that.

Where is he?! He ruffled his hair frustratedly.

He keep running until he remember that Baekhyun love silent.

Rooftop.

He running like crazy to the rooftop. And his predicted was right. He's on the rooftop, sit at the corner of it while staring at the beautiful sky.

"Baekhyun.."Chanyeol said while panting.

Baekhyun look up and he widened his eyes, "Why you're here?!"

"I.. I just want to *hosh* said sorry *hosh* to you.."he said then sit beside Baekhyun.

Baekhyun move a little bit fae so their distance won't that close.

"Sorry? For what?"Baekhyun asked coldly.

"For.. you know.. Yesterday.."he stop for a while, he sighed before continue his sentence, "Look, yesterday i just want to tease you.. I-I can't hold your cute red cheek."he lower down his voice when he said 'cute red cheek'.

Baekhyun blushed, "But you don't have to do that! It's embarrassing you know!"he hit Chanyeol's arm.

"No no! It's actually... cute."Chanyeol said while ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

Baekhyun just pouted then crossed his arm. For this time, Chanyeol squealed then pinch his cheek.

"Auch! It's hurt!"Baekhyun rubbed the spot that Chanyeol pinch.

"S-Sorry.. I just do that spontaneously."Chanyeol blushed.

Now Baekhyun turn to squealed.. but just in his heart.

"You forgive me?"Chanyeol ask him once again.

"No."Baekhyun crossed his arm playfully.

Chanyeol put his best aegyo and puppy eyes. His eyes even almost teary. He form his hands like he want to pray.

Baekhyun stare at him with crossed arm, "Okay fine!"

Chanyeol jump happily before pulled Baekhyun into a tight hug.

Baekhyun can't help but blushed then he hug him back.
===
A/N : Too much fluff to handleㅠㅠ
Please help meㅠㅠ
Btw, thanks for my loyal readers♥ I will make the next chapter into dedicated chapter *give ugly wink*
Please comment what on your thoughts what they will do on the beach. I'm also can't think about it so pls help me. And i will choose one of you;3
Thankyou before~
Saranghae♡