Chapter 17

Chanyeol's eyes widened as he see the ticket on Kyungsoo's hand.

He smile brightly, that now already rare to see. "GUYS YOU'RE DA BEST!"he big-hugged them.

"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!"Chanyeol give them kisses on the head.

"Ewh."Kyungsoo said.

The rest just laugh.

"But you must prepare youself, the flight will attend tomorrow."
===
Chanyeol smile brightly as he hold the ticket on his hand and wave to his friends.

"Bye guys! I'll be back after 3 days! Saranghae~"he smile widely then walk to the boarding room.

The 4 of them just smile back then shouted, "Have a safe flight!"

Chanyeol nodded before vanished into crowded.
===
Chanyeol step out from the airplane, feeling the fresh air greet his face.

He smile before searching out for taxi.

Kai and friends already give him Baekhyun's address, they know it from the help of Principal Jung, cause Principal Jung who the one give Baekhyun a place to live. So Chanyeol would more easier to find it.

"Thankyou."Chanyeol smile to the taxi's driver then give him the money.

Chanyeol stand in front of a huge apartment. He stare at it before enter the apartment.

Number 61 number 61.. Chanyeol smile happily as he stare at the plain paper.

Chanyeol keep thinking what change from Baekhyun. Is he more handsome? More skinny? More cute? Or.. more tall? And.. how about the 'i love you' words that he write before the flight? Is he really mean it?

He really excited today cause he will see Baekhyun again. He really really and really miss that Byun Baekhyun.

He stop in front of a room with number 61 on it.

He took a deep breath before knock the door. It's already 5pm, so Baekhyun must be at home right?

After 3 knocks, the door opened. Revealing a cute boy with white skin, brown and messy hair, probably he just wake up from his sleep.

Baekhyun widened his eyes as he saw a tall boy with cheerful smile and tall body.

Chanyeol spontaneously hug the shorter. While Baekhyun just drop his jaw in shock.

"CHANYEOL?! B-But how..?"

"Long story."he grinned.

Baekhyun let him in and Chanyeol tell him the story about Kyungsoo and friends give him a free ticket to China until he arrive here. He tell everything to Baekhyun. And also Baekhyun.

They talk a lot, they just spend the whole day in Baekhyun's apartment. Just for talking to each other. Oh how they really miss those days that they spent together.

They laugh, talk to each other, even hugging other, maybe they're too missing each other.
===
"Chanyeol! Look at that doll. Oh my god it's really cute.."Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's shirt cutely.

Chanyeol chuckled. He never change..

They now at the most pupolar amusement park in China, they decided to spend Chanyeol's 2nd day in China to have fun. Baekhyun even permit to not school for 3 days, same things as Chanyeol.

"You want me to play that game?"Chanyeol ask him with a wide smile.

Baekhyun nodded cheerfully.

Chanyeol almost squealed to see that cutie Baek.

"This is called shoot the cans game. If you can drop all the cans, you got a doll. I just give you 3 chances. Do you want to play it?"

Chanyeol nodded with a wide smile, as usual, he back to his cheerful side since he meet Baekhyun.

"Here."the stand man give him the shooter. Baekhyun clapped then Chanyeol start to play it.

The first one just hit 3 cans from 6 cans. The second one hit 2 cans, now left 1 can.

"Come on Chanyeol! You can do it!"Baekhyun smile brightly. Chanyeol's heart start thumping as he see that rare smile.

Chanyeol focusing his mind back to the game. He shoot the can and-

"YEAY!! Thanks Yeolchan!"Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol. Chanyeol just smile then hug him back.

"So? Which doll did you choose sir?"

"A dinosaur one please."Baekhyun pointed at a cute brown dinosaur.

The stand man give him the doll then he hug it tightly like theres no tomorrow.

"Thanks Chanyeol! I will keep this so i will keep remember you."he said shyly. Chanyeol blush then ruffled his hair.

"This doll will remind you of me kkk~"Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun's forehead.
===
A/N : Sorry for not updating yesterday. I'm really really busy because of school huft. I hope you understand me;(
Thankyou for who still read this lame story.
Saranghae~