Chapter 4

"Is it really okay if i learn-"

"It's okay Chanyeol. Really."Baekhyun sighed for the 9th time for this day. He was sitting on their room while reading his novel. And Chanyeol is learning saxophone for his test tomorrow.

Chanyeol afraid Baekhyun get disturbed because he practice and practice. And the sound of saxophone.. we can't say it that the sound is small. It's quite big. But Baekhyun it's okay with that. It's not a big deal for him. That's why he keep ask and ask to Baekhyun is it really okay or not.

"Okay, i'll continue."Chanyeol said with a wide grin.

Baekhyun turn his head and keep reading his novel in silent.
===
Chanyeol is about to enter his clasroom when he suddenly remember about his textbook.

He open his bag and search for his textbook. "Gotcha."he said then pulled the book. But suddenly he saw something fall from his bag.

He frown as he saw a color-shaped-paper sprawled on the floor. He bowed then pick it.

His eyes widened as he saw an egret with blue color paper. Isn't it Baekhyun's thing?

He pick it then stare at it. But suddenly he saw a plain paper inside the egret's head. He pull it slowly, avoiding a broken egret.

He read the tiny paper inside it.

Fighting for your saxophone test!
-ykwia.

Chanyeol frowned, it must be Baekhyun. Because he just made this yesterday. But... who the heck is 'ykwia'?!

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder then keep walking towards his classroom.
===
Chanyeol tried to open the door's room but unfortunately, it's locked. He frowned.

He confuse because usually it's already opened by Baekhyun. Baekhyun always go home more early than him.

He groaned a bit then pick the key from his bag. Of course, he had the spare key.

He actually curious where is Baekhyun now. He's... worry?

He took his uniform off then suddenly he remember about the paper earlier. He pick it then put it on his desk.
===
"Ykwia. Hmm."Chanyeol stare at the paper nonstoppably.

After he's bath, he decided to think who is that from.

"It must be Baekhyun! Why i'm this confuse! Of course it's him!"Chanyeol ruffled his half-wet hair. "But what the heck 'ykwia' mean?! Argh! I must ask him!"

He put the paper on his desk harshly then laying on his bed.

When he about to close his eyes, the door open slowly. Revealing a cute boy with tired eyes.

"Baekhyun, where have you been?!"Chanyeol ask worriedly as he sit up from his bed.

Baekhyun close the door then put his shoes beside it. "Sorry, i have some practice with my vocal friends."he smile tiredly.

Chanyeol help him to sit on the sofa. "You look so tired."then he walk to the kitchen.(a/n: lol sorry i forgot to tell you that they have a mini kitchenxD)

"Am i? Haha."Baekhyun laugh awkwardly. He erase the sweat from his palm.

Chanyeol come out from the kitchen with 2 glasses of cold water. "Here."he smile widely.

Baekhyun look up at him. "Thanks."

"No problemo~"he grinned.

Baekhyun drink it in one shot. Chanyeol almost chocked his drink at the view.

"You really thirsty, huh?"he raise his eyebrow.

Baekhyun shrugged. "Yeah. I'll go bath first kay."

Chanyeol nodded with smile plastered on his face.
===
"Baekhyun."

"Hmm?"

"I want to ask you something."Chanyeol ask when he and Baekhyun are laying on their own bed, both staring at the ceiling.

"What is it?"Baekhyun ask, eyes still glued at the ceiling.

"Uhm.. You know.. You make egrets from paper yesterday, remember?"Chanyeol tried look at his face from his bed, but he can't see Baekhyun's expression. Because it's too dark, and their beds distance it's quite far.

"Yea."

"This morning.. I got a mini letter from an egret."

Baekhyun look up at him. "So you got a letter from an egret? Interesting."Baekhyun chuckled.

"I mean.."he sighed. "Do you send me the letter?"

There's a silent before Baekhyun answer it, "Yes."

"I knew it! I know it was you!"Chanyeol sit up then clapped happily.

"Sshh! It's already night."Baekhyun shooing him.

Chanyeol back to his position. "Sorry."he said. "And by the way, what do you mean by 'ykwia'? I'm freaking confuse and at the whole day i think who's the sender!"he groaned a little.

Baekhyun chuckled. "It's a code."

"What code?"Chanyeol frowned.

Baekhyun sighed sarcastically, "You know who i am."

"What?"Chanyeol look up at him.

"You know who i am. It's the meaning of 'ykwia'. I just trying to make it fun."Baekhyun chuckled.

Chanyeol pouted, "You know i'm not the type of person who can broke the code easily."

"You never tell me before."

"Now i'm telling you."

"..."

"But hey."Chanyeol smile, a wide one. "Thanks."he said with serious tone.

"F-For what?"

"For sending me such a cute paper with such a cute sentence inside it."Chanyeol smile. "You're the first person who sending me such thing like that."he smile, trying to see Baekhyun's face. But then, he can't.

But Baekhyun felt his face gone hotter. Thanks to the dark room, so Chanyeol can't see it.
===
A/N : JelloXD~
Sorry for my late update. I'm quite busy today. With my reading session lolXD
Okay i hope you enjoy my update.
Keep comment and vote! It's okay, i won't bite:3
Saranghae~