Chapter 8

"WHAT?! Confess?! No way! Absolutely no!"Chanyeol crossed his arm. "And i actually not like him-"

"YOU LIKE HIM!"the four of them shout in unison. The whole customers in cafe look at them.

They smile awkwardly before look back at Chanyeol. "You can't lie to us, Chanyeol hyung."Sehun smirk.

"But i just know him for this past 2 months!"Chanyeol groaned in frustration.

"We can help you if you want."Kai winked.
===
The 4 of them willing to help Chanyeol to confess his feeling for Baekhyun but Chanyeol always refuse it. He said he want to do it alone.. someday.

Well, that 'someday' not coming yet for Chanyeol. He hope someday he has courage to confess to Baekhyun. But he always afraid if Baekhyun disgust of him, he afraid his friendship with Baekhyun will be broken.

For now he want keep this friendship zone. He don't want to ruin this for now.

"Yeolchan!"Chanyeol snapped out from his thoughts as a familiar voice called him.

"What what?"Chanyeol look at him with a wide smile.

"You always drowning on your thoughts. Do you have any problem?"Baekhyun touch his palm softly. Chanyeol felt an electrical feeling when Baekhyun touch him.

He pull his hand slowly, avoiding any other electrical feeling, "No i'm okay, Baek."he smile widely, showing his white teeth.

"If you have any problem, just tell me okay."he smile softly.

Chanyeol nodded slowly, the problem is you Baek. How can i tell you?!
===
"Yo yo yo!"Luhan greet Sehun, Kyungsoo, Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun who sit at the canteen together. All of them already close to each other since it's already 4 months since their 2nd grade of high school.

"Yo manly deer!"Chanyeol greet him back teasingly.

"Ugh! Chanyeol why you're so annoying."Luhan scolded him. Chanyeol just stuck his tongue out.

The others just laugh.

"Guys! Since we already didn't have tasks, how about this Saturday we hang out together?"Kai asked when they talk about no tasks this week. He suddenly remember so he offer them.

"To where?"Kyungsoo ask him while he clinging into him.

"Maybe beach?!"

"Baekhyun, how about you? You come, right?"Luhan ask him who now eat the burger that he buy.

"Uhm.. I don't know."Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder.

"Oh come on Baek! This week we don't have any tasks! Why don't you come with us?! We can have fun in there!"Chanyeol clapped cheerfully.

The rest just look at him with meaningful stare. They also give Chanyeol a playful smile.

But Baekhyun didn't realize it. "But i-"

"Come on Baekhyun hyung. You won't regret this."Sehun tapped his shoulder.

Baekhyun look at him with curious look. But then, he nodded slowly, "Okay, i'll come."

With that, the others cheered happily.
===
"You already get ready for this week?"Chanyeol ask Baekhyun when he read his beloved novel.

"Hmm? What week?"he answer without looking away and still focus on his novel.

Chanyeol sighed, "Are you forget about this week? We'll going to beach you know."

Baekhyun frowned before closing his book, "Ah beach.. I already prepare that Yeolchan! Don't worry."he winked cutely. Everytime Chanyeol heard his name being called by his crush, his heart always pound crazily. But more than that, Chanyeol jaw dropped because Baekhyun just said that he already prepare it?!

"I never see you prepare it."Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck.

"Because you still have classes when i prepare it."

"Ah~ I see.."Chanyeol look at him. Baekhyun now already busy with his novel again. Chanyeol just stare at him like an idiot for about 3 minutes. He just stand there, staring at the reading Baekhyun.

"What are you doing there? You said you want go to bath?"without realizing, Baekhyun already looking back at him.

Chanyeol smile awkwardly, "U-Ugh.. I-I just wonder w-what book do you read? Haha."he laugh awkwardly.

"Oh this? This is a book that telling us about a broken angel. The dark angel turn into a human. But ironically, he fall in love with a human. He can't fall in love because it is his duty to kill humans."Baekhyun give the book to Chanyeol.

"Wow.. Cool.."

"What cool?"Baekhyun ask him.

"The cover."Chanyeol answer with innocence look.

Baekhyun purse his lips, "I thought the synopsis."

Chanyeol laugh then ruffled Baekhyun's hair. "Just kidding. The both of them are cool."he smile.

Baekhyun's heart start pounding crazily as the taller smile to him. A real one. Not a cheerful nor the happy smile but a real smile.

"Aish, go to bath will you."he punch Chanyeol's arm with his novel.

Chanyeol chuckled. But suddenly he open his shirt in front of the smaller, showing his upper body.

Baekhyun widened his eyes before closing his eyes with his both hands.

"Why you open it in front of me?!"Baekhyun backing him, face already red as a crab.

Chanyeol chuckled, walking towards him teasingly, "Just be honest, Baek. My body was great right? You see it right?"he whisper teasingly at the smaller's ear. He put his hand around Baek's shoulder.

Baekhyun pulled away, dare himself to look at Chanyeol. "Go bath before i lock you at the bathroom!"he madly said, but the cute thing is, his cheek is red as a crab.

Chanyeol almost squealed seeing that cute little red cheek, he even almost pinch it but he hold it.

Baekhyun push him right on his chest, he unconsciously touch Chanyeol's bare chest. The both of them felt an electrical feeling.

Baekhyun blushed madly. Chanyeol can't help but pulled Baekhyun into their share bathroom. He can't hold himself again. Not after Baekhyun showing his cuteness overload.

"Maybe you want to join my bath?"Chanyeol whisper seductively on his ear.
===
A/N : HELP MY FEELING FOR CHANBAEKㅠㅠ
Thankyou for who give me such sweet/cute/beautiful comments and votes♥
Keep reading yup?:3
Saranghae~