Chapter 11

A/N : Dedicated for... everyone who read this!^^ thanks for give vote & comments! You made my day♥ enjoy baes~
===
The others laugh when they see Chanyeol run hastily to the beach's restaurant. Probably search for toilet cause restaurant is the most near place from where they stand right now.

Baekhyun chuckled. He even hide his smirky face, that's for tease me at the bathroom, he thought as he saw Chanyeol entered the restaurant.

But seeing the cutie face of Chanyeol, he can't help but keep giggling.

In the other line, Chanyeol keep faning his face that already hot than ever. He remember about Baekhyun's hot breath, about Baekhyun's lips, about Baekhyun's tongue..

SHIT! It's getting harder! Shit shit shit shit! Chanyeol keep cursing himself as the bulge gone harder and harder. He's face keep burning hot.

He groaned frustratedly, shit, he tease me so bad!
===
"Yeaaaaay swimming time!"Chanyeol shouted cheerfully as he start running along the beach. The others also run to swim together.

The all of them start to jump to the water and play with it.

Chanyeol is them most cheerful one in there. He really really excited about beach.

But Baekhyun's problem is.. he can't hold himself to gulp everytime he saw Chanyeol's great body. Everytime he saw that abs.. he can't hold himself to gulp then blush.

While Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and also Luhan refuse to took off their shirt cause they too shy to show their body to them. But Chanyeol already saw Baekhyun's cute body.. once.

Chanyeol start to splash the water to Kai. Kai splash the water to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo to Sehun. Sehun to Luhan. Luhan to Baekhyun. And Baekhyun to Chanyeol. They play the water just like kids.

In the middle of playing, unfortunately, Chanyeol splash the water into Baekhyun's face. And it's hit Baekhyun's eyes.

"Aww!"he groaned in pain cause the water made him smarting.

Chanyeol walk towards him, "Sorry Baek! Are you hurt?"

Baekhyun rubbed his eyes with his hand. But suddenly he remember that the hand just touch the water, that make him smarting more.

"Shit! I'm so stupid!"Baekhyun groaned continously.

The others already enjoy their moment with their couple, so they didn't realize it. Sehun and Luhan are making a sand castle. Kyungsoo and Kai are catching each others.

Chanyeol try to touch Baek's hand to remove it from his eyes. Baekhyun just blush in silent because Chanyeol's hand make he felt an electrical feeling.

"I-I'm okay."he stuttered.

"No you're not!"Chanyeol groaned. "Here, let me blow you."

Baekhyun eyes gone wider, "Blow what?!"he blush madly, he already think about dirty thoughts, eh?xD

"Of course your eyes!"Chanyeol said. Without Baekhyun know, Chanyeol smirk devilishyly, omg he already think dirty like that?! So cute omfg!

He start to blow into Baek's eyes so the sand will come out from Baek's eyes.

In the middle of blowing, Chanyeol ask Baekhyun that make he blushed shamelessly, "Or.. You want me to blow your other part of your body?"he smirk devilishly.

Baekhyun blushed then pulled away. "Whatever."

Chanyeol chuckled, "Finish~"

"Thanks."Baekhyun said with his cute red cheek.

GOSH HE SO ADORABLE ASDFGHJKL. Chanyeol thought as he saw Baekhyun sit on the sand, watching the sunset because it's already evening.

Chanyeol following what he did then sit beside him. "It's beautiful, right?"he ask Baekhyun while looking at the beautiful sunset.

"Yeah.."Baekhyun smile softly. He suddenly stand up from his sitting position, "Wait here, kay."

"Okay."Chanyeol didn't ask what he gonna do, but he think it's pretty important.

Baekhyun come back with his phone on his hand.

Okay, it's not really important tho-_- Chanyeol thought.

Baekhyun sit on he supposed to be then start to play with his phone. Chanyeol take a peek but suddenly Baekhyun lift the phone up.

"Say cheese!"he smile widely while Chanyeol stare at the phone with his idiotic look, because he just realize that Baekhyun took a selfie.

Baekhyun look at the result then bursted into laughter. "Oh my god you must look at your face!"Baekhyun pointed on his phone. Chanyeol just pouted.

"You're so mean, Baek. I'm not even ready."

"Then let's do it again. With a cute pose."Baekhyun suggest then prepare his phone again.

Suddenly an idea insert Chanyeol's pervert mind, with smirky face he said, "Let me hold the phone."

Baekhyun nodded then give him his phone without think suspiciously.

Chanyeol hold the phone with his left hand, while his right hand is pulling Baekhyun's face closer to him. With a sudden move, he close their gap with press his lips against Baekhyun's lips.

Baekhyun widened his eyes in shock, but the cute kiss turn into passionate one. Baekhyun close his eyes as Chanyeol kiss him deeper. He unconsciously kiss him back, he even put his hand around Chanyeol's shoulder.

Chanyeol don't want to wasting time, so he capture their kissing moment with Baekhyun's phone. He even grow a smirk.

Then the both of them are pulled away. They panting, searching for air.

"What a cute pose, right?"Chanyeol winked.
===
A/N : /died/
HOLD YOUR FEELING FOR CHANBAEK GUYS. BUT I CAN'T HOLD IT GEEZZZZ
Please gimme comments, bcoz your comments always make me spirit to continue for the next chapter♥
Keep reading my crazy imagination, kay?
Saranghae~