Chapter 12

It's been almost a week since Cameron came to visit.
"Wanna do something fun today?" Cameron asked holding you by the waist cuddling with you in bed with his head on your chest.
"What do you mean by fun?" You asked laughing and playing with his hair.
"I don't know" he laughed. "Since the day I got here we haven't really done anything but cuddle, watch Netflix and eat take out, which I'm perfectly fine with don't get me wrong! But its my first time in Canada and I want to look around with my babe" he said looking up at you and kissing the bottom of your chin. You laughed and hopped out of bed. "I'm gonna shower and I'll be ready in 20 minutes" you said walking into your bathroom. You stripped down your clothing and turned on the shower, you got in adjusted the water when you felt someone behind you grabbing your waist pulling them into you. You turned around to find Cameron in the shower with you. You laughed and kissed him. "What would I do without you?" You whispered into his ear. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist... Let's  just say. The shower was longer than 20 minutes.

••••

You and Cameron were driving down the street. Cameron was driving and all you could do was stare at him, he was so beautiful and seeing the wind blow through his hair was adorable. The radio was blasting "the hills" by the weeknd and you and Cameron were shouting along with the music. Cameron pulled into the mall parking lot and turned off the car. "What are we doing here?" You asked. "I'm buying my beautiful girlfriend whatever she wants today" he said and took off his seatbelt. "No Cameron, that's so nice of you but I can't let you do that" you said. "Baby, it's fine. I want too" he said leaning in and kissing your forehead. You chuckled and followed Cameron into the mall.
*an hour later*
"How does this look?" You said coming out of the Aeropostale dressing room in tight skinny jeans.
"You're ass looks fine as hell" Cameron said. You laughed and jumped into his arms. "Thanks so much for doing this baby, and for even coming down here. I love you so much" you said kissing his jawline. "I love you too baby" he said. You looked up from hugging Cameron to find Shawn and Jack Gilinsky looking through the men's clothes. "Oh shit" you said releasing Cameron. "What is it babe?" He asked. "Oh hey Hannah! I didn't know you were here" Shawn said spotting you before you could answer Cameron.
Shawn and Jack walked up to you and Cameron.
"Hey" Jack said.
"Hi" you said looking at the floor.
Your heart was beating so fast. Jack is in the same room as your boyfriend and your boyfriend is In the same room as the boy you Almost slept with at a party. Fuck.
"So what are you guys doing here?" You asked.
"Me and Jack were bored so we decided to come look around. You?"
"Cameron wanted to take me on a shopping date" you said inter winning your fingers with his.
"I can see that" Jack looked at all your shopping bags. Cameron laughed.
"I'm only down here for a few more weeks so I decided to spoil her a little bit" he said. Shawn rolled his eyes and Jack laughed.
You gave Shawn a death glare.
"Okay, We'll see you around" Shawn said and him and Jack started to leave.
"Oh and Hannah" Shawn said turning around.
"Yeah?"
"Your ass looks great in those jeans"