Chapter 22

The school day went by fast and You didn't see Shawn after first hour.
"Hey are you ready?" Anna said coming up to you after school.
You totally forgot about her coming over.
"Uhm, I've had a long day and i really just need time to think about stuff right now. Is it okay if we hangout tomorrow?" You asked.
"Is everything okay?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows. You wanted to tell her about Shawn but not yet. It didn't feel right.
"It's a long story, I'll text you later and tell you." You said.
"Okay, I hope everything okay" she said and wrapped you up in a tight hug.
"Me too" you said under your breath.

•••

When you got home you hopped in the shower. Showers always relaxed you, you could think straight in them.
When you were done in the shower you wrapped yourself up in a towel and made your way to your room. Once you got in Shawn was sitting on your bed.
"Oh my god! Shawn you scared the shit out of me" you said.
Shawn looked up from his lap with red puffy eyes.  He was crying.
"Shawn..are you okay?" You asked sitting beside him on the bed. Shawn jumped up from the bed.
"No Hannah! No I'm not okay! Wanna know why?! Because I'm falling for you, I'm falling for you hard. And I don't know how to stop. When you first moved here i knew i was going to fall for you, when I first shook your hand, when you first came to my house for dinner when you were wearing that black little skirt, I fell for you. And I haven't stopped. I don't know how to stop falling. When I saw you with Cameron it tore me apart, when he cheated on you I wanted to beat his face in. When I saw you with gilinsky at the party I wanted to do the same to him, I don't know what's wrong with me Hannah. I honestly don't. I've never felt like this before with anyone. Not laur, not anyone. Only you. And I don't know how to stop but slow it down. So yeah, I'm not okay, but thanks for asking"

Woah.

You sat in silence. Shawn just spilled his heart out to you and you had no idea what to say. What could you say?

"Sh-Shawn" you stuttered.
"I don't know what to say"

Shawn stood in silence.

"Shawn. After Cameron I haven't been with another boy. When I kissed you, I - I felt a spark. I didn't want to stop. I didn't want to let you go. But after what Cameron did to me, I- i feel like I can't trust anyone else with my love. I thought I really loved him, hell, I thought he really loved me. But people change and life goes on." You said standing up.

"I understand." Shawn said.

That's it? That's all he has to say? You thought to yourself.

You walked closer to Shawn, feeling his breath on your forehead.

"Shawn."
You said looking up at him.
He looked down at you and your lips were so close.

You couldn't take your eyes of his mouth. He had perfect pink plump lips that any girl would die over.

"Hannah"

"Yeah" you said on his lips. Not touching, but close enough too.

"I really want to kiss you right Now" he said. Breathing onto your lips. "But I don't want to do anything you don't want me to do" he said.

Your insides are doing back flips. The butterflies in your stomach turned into birds and you held your breath.

"I want you too"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want this. I want you"

Shawn lifted his hands up to your cheeks holding them gently.
He leaned in, and you could feel his soft lips touch yours. You slowly started kissing him. And that's all you needed. His lips were like poison to you. You didn't even really know Shawn that much, but the feeling you felt at this moment. Was real.