Chapter 1

You lay on your bed admiring the hard work you put into designing your new room. You painted the walls grey and had one wall a bright red, you hung black curtains over your tall windows and had your flat screen tv hanging up on your wall across from your queen sized bed. It was the room of your dreams, when you and your dad lived in California with your mom, you never had the opportunities to do your own thing, but now you do. Your parents split up last month and you and your dad just moved to Canada last week, you had the option to live with your mom, but you wanted to live with your dad. Your phone rang interrupting your thoughts. "Helloooo?" You asked. "Hey baby, I miss you.." It was your boyfriend Cameron, he still lives in California, it was devastating having to say goodbye to him, but you guys are trying to make the long distance relationship thing work. "Hi babe, I miss you too.. So much" you said. You and Cameron talked for about an hour on the phone until your dad called you downstairs. "Hey, I have to go my dad needs me, I'll call you tonight" you said. "Okay hunny, don't forget to tell him I'm coming to visit in a month!" He said. You smiled at the thought, and hung up. You ran down stairs to find your dad and another guy in your front room, he looked about your age. "Hannah, this is Shawn he lives next door and stopped by to welcome us to the neighborhood" your dad said. You looked at Shawn and back at your dad. "Hi, I'm Shawn" he said holding out his hand. "Hannah.." You said shaking it. He had muscular hands and he was really tall, he had hazel eyes and amazing hair. You could tell already you were going to like it here..