Chapter 18

A few days passed and it was eventually Saturday. Me and Anna were getting ready in my room for the party Shawn invited us too. 

"How does this look?" Anna said stepping out of the closet wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a white Tumblr shirt that said "lol ur not luke hemmings" with black vans and a blue flannel tied around her waist.

"Wow you look amazing, almost punk rock" you smirked.
You'd never seen Anna wear something like this. She was always wearing skirts or a nice dress with a cardigan, never this type of style.

"Well it's a party, and also your clothes" she laughed. It was true, you let her borrow some of your clothes for the party, she said she didn't want to wear what she usually does.

While you got dressed Anna put on some makeup and curled her long brown hair.

You decided to wear skinny jeans with white converse and a shirt that said "sleep is for the weak" with a black flannel.

Your closet was mostly flannels and black and grey clothing.

You also applied makeup and decided to put your hair up in a messy bun.

You and Anna were finally finished and looked at your work in the tall mirror on your wall.

"Wow... We look..." Anna said.
"Great" you finished.
•••
You and Anna drove your car to the party. When you got their it was crowded, their were so many people their.

You parked your car down the street and you and Anna walked to the huge house. You guys were about to go inside when Anna stopped you.

"I-i don't think I can do this." She said stepping away from the door with fear in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" You asked.
....Their was a moment of silence.
"I've never been to a party before." She said fast.
You stared laughing.
"It's okay Anna! Theirs nothing to be nervous about. You'll be fine" you said hugging her.
She smiled and followed you inside.

Or at least you hoped...