Chapter 10

A few weeks passed and you and Shawn hadn't talked. It was awkward when you saw him outside or in his room because he would just ignore you. Cameron was coming to visit in 3 days and you didn't know what to do, he still didn't know about what happened between you and Jack and you decided not to tell him. Just like Jack said. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. You were on the phone with your best friend Kate.
"I don't know what to do Kate, Cameron still doesn't know and I don't want to tell him" you pouted. Of course you told Kate about what happened, you tell her everything.
"Well I think you should tell him sooner or later Hannah, he should know" she said. You twisted your long brown hair in your finger, thinking.
"I want to tell him too but he's coming to visit in 3 days and I don't want to ruin it"
"Then just tell him when he leaves"
"Yeah, but then he'll be upset I didn't tell him sooner" you were in trouble no matter what.
"It looks like your sol" she laughed
You laughed along with her.
"I wish you were here" you pouted.
"Me too" she fake cried.
Their was a knock on your window and it startled you. Who would be knocking on your window? You thought.
"Uh, hey I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow" you said and hung up.
You walked over to the window and pulled back your blinds to see Shawn sitting on your roof. "What the hell?" You said and opened your window. "What are you doing here? And why are you on my roof?" You asked as Shawn crawled through your window.
"I saw your light on and decided to stop by"
"You couldn't have used the front door?" You asked.
"Nah, the window was easier" Shawn said sitting on your bed making himself comfortable. 
You sat down too, awkwardly. This is the first time you and Shawn have talked since the party.
"Look, I'm sorry for almost having sex  with your friend. It was a slutty thing for me to do" you said breaking the awkward silence.
"Yeah I know it was" Shawn agreed.
You gasped.
"It's not my fault! I told you something bad always happens when I'm drunk" you said.
Shawn laughed. "I'm kidding. I know it's not your fault"
You both laughed.
"Um, do you wanna watch a movie or something?" You asked after a long moment of silence.
"No, actually I have to get home. I have a date" Shawn smirked. 
Jealously washed over you. But why? Shawn wasn't your boyfriend? Why should you care what he does?
"Oh, uh. Okay" you said.
"Yeah, but I'll text you later or something" Shawn said walking back to the window.
"Uh, yeah. For sure" you fake smiled.
And he was gone..