Chapter 13

"What the fuck did you just say?"
Cameron said stepping closer to Shawn.
"Calm down bro, it was a joke" Jack said stepping in between Shawn and Cameron.
Cameron shoved Jack out of the way.
"What. The fuck. Did you just say." Cameron repeated again.
You tried to move to break it up but your body felt numb.
"Chill bro, it was a joke" Shawn said laughing in Cameron's face.
Before you knew it Cameron punched Shawn in the face. Shawn punched Cameron back but Cameron was too quick for Shawn. Cameron pinned Him up against the store wall and punched him repeatedly. Shawn punched back. Finally, Gilinsky and 3 other workers had to pull Cameron off Him. "Don't. Ever. Fucking say that again. Got it?" Cameron asked, blood dripping down his nose onto his shirt. Shawn laughed through his busted lip. Oh no.
•••
When you and Cameron got home you gave him a ice pack for his black eye. You hadn't talked to him the hole ride home and he knew exactly why.
"Babe. Please don't be mad at me" Cameron whined. You got up from your bed where you and Cameron were sitting. "Don't be mad? What the fuck Cameron. You just beat the shit out of my neighbor? Not to mention I'm banned from the mall!" You yelled.
"He said your ass looked good! What the fuck was I suppose to do you're my girlfriend?" He asked.
"You're suppose to turn the other cheek and walk away like a civil human being!" You answered.
Cameron grabbed you by your waist and pulled you closer to him. You crossed your arms and didn't look at him.
"I'm sorry babe. I over reacted but I'm protective over my baby girl" he said.
Your stomach got butterflies when he called you his girl.
"I guess I can forgive you" you said looking down at Cameron.
"Good. Because we only have 3 more days together before I have to go back to Cali" Cameron said. You wrapped your legs around Cameron and sat on his lap. "Don't remind me"