Chapter 6

"What the hell was that about?" You ask Shawn following him into his bedroom.

"I'm sorry, it's just a sore topic"

"It's okay, i understand the whole ex thing" you said sitting on his bed.

"So what's Cameron like?"

"Well he's cool, I think you guys would get along" you said.

"Yeah I doubt that" Shawn mumbles.

"What?"

"Uh nothing."

"Hannah!" My dad called from downstairs.

"Well, it looks like I have to go. I'll talk to you later" you said.

"Okay." He said and you started for the door.

"Hey! wait, do you have a number?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, give me your phone" you said. He handed you his iPhone and you put it in under "Hannah 👼🏼💗" he laughed when you gave the phone back.

"Thanks" he said.

You smiled and walked out.
------

You were in your room getting ready for bed. You took a shower and put your hair up in a messy bun and a big t-shirt. You went to close your curtains when you realized Shawns window was across from yours. You saw him sitting on his bed on his phone, you stood their watching him. You don't know why you were but it felt like you couldn't control it even if you wanted too. Shawn got up off his bed and pulled his shirt over his head. Your jaw dropped, you've already seen him shirtless but holy shit was he hot. He took off his pants so he was only in his boxers and climed into bed, then the light shut off.. You closed your curtain and got into bed and turned on supernatural when your phone rang. It was a text From a unknown number.

"If you wanna see me naked you know, you could just ask? Xxo" Your face turned beat red, it was Shawn! Oh my god he saw you watching him!

"Uh, who is this?" You asked.
A few minutes later he replied.

"Shawn"

You froze. Oh.my.god.