Chapter 3

At 8 o'clock, you and your dad headed over to the Mendes household. You wore your favorite short black skirt and a white and black stripped shirt, you were greeted by Karen and her husband Manuel. "I'm so glad you guys could make it" Manuel said. Him and your dad talked about sports while Karen was preparing dinner. You sat in the living room when a little girl came and joined you. "Hi, I'm Aaliyah" she said. She must have been Shawns sister. She looked just like him. "Hi, I'm Hannah" you said. You and Aaliyah were making small talk when Shawn came through the front door. "Hey mom, sorry I'm late" he yelled so his mom could hear Him from the kitchen, he walked into the living room with his back turned towards you, he must not have known you were here. He was sweaty, like he had just got done playing something. He stripped off his shirt and threw it on the chair. His body was so muscular, he had perfect back muscles and little back dimples, you started to bit your lip when you remembered Cameron. You had to stay loyal to him. Shawn turned around and saw you and Aaliyah staring at him. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I forgot you and your dad were coming for dinner" he said while picking up his shirt and covering his body with it. You chuckled, "it's fine" you said. He ran upstairs and Aaliyah turned towards you. "He's an idiot, sorry" she said. You laughed, "it's okay, what does he play?" You asked. "Soccer and hockey, but he just came back from soccer, that's why he was so sweaty" she explained. Karen came into the front room and informed you and Aaliyah that dinner was ready..