Chapter 28// the end.

It's been such a pleasure writing this fanfic for all of you. Thank you so much to who read it and a special shoutout to my bestfriend lotpshawn aka Anna for encouraging me to keep writing. Thanks so much & follow me to be notified when my other book starts to publish. Xoxo

•••

You couldn't move. But you could hear. Barley.

"Is she going to be okay?" You could hear your dad crying.

What? Why was he crying? Because your mom just passed away?

"No ones for sure right now sir, she's in coma. No one can make the decision of life or death but her at this point. We're just going to have to put this one in gods hands. I'm so sorry" You heard a women say.

Wait, who's in coma? Why couldn't you move? Or open your eyes?

And it clicked.

*flashback*
"I love you Hannah! I love you so much!" Shawn yelled over the phone.
"Shawn...
I love you to-"

Then all the sudden everything went black. You ran a stop sign and got in a accident. Now your here, in the hospital, and in coma.

You wanted to scream, to cry, to do anything but you couldn't. The only thing that was working was your mind.

How long have you been in coma? You thought.

"Don't worry Hannah, don't worry I'm here" someone said holding your hand.
But you didn't know who it was.

The girl cried into your hand.

"What am I going to do without you Hannah? You're my bestfriend, I need you here. I need you to get better so we can go to more party's together and so I can talk to you about boys, and you can let me borrow more of your amazing clothes" she tried to laugh.

It was Anna.

"Hannah. I know you can hear me, just please. Please don't leave me. You're all I've got"  she said.

You wanted to hug her, to scream at her and tell her you weren't going anywhere. To laugh with her and tell her thank you for flying all the way down here to see you.

But you couldn't.

Then you heard a knock on the door and Anna left.

But she was replaced with another person.

"Hi Hannah" a boy said.

You knew exactly who it was.

Shawn.

He was crying. You could hear him sniffling.

"Wow, it's crazy. You're even beautiful when you're all beat up." He managed to get a laugh out. But it didn't last long.

"Hannah. I know you're in their. I know you can hear every word I'm saying and I need you to listen to me when I say this.

I love you Hannah.

I've loved you ever since I first shook your hand in your brand new empty house, ever since you kissed me to make Cameron jealous, ever since I laid my eyes on you I've loved you Hannah. I don't know how or why but I'm so in love with you and I can't seem to shake the fact that this is all my fault, the only reason you're laying here is because I called you and you crashed. I can't live with the fact that I've done this to you"

"NO SHAWN! NO YOU DIDNT DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE DONT THINK THAT!" You wanted to scream.

But couldn't.

"Please don't leave me Hannah, I can't live without you. Please don't die. Please don't. I love you so much and I need you in my life. I need you" he pleaded.

No answer.

He grabbed something and started strumming.

It was his guitar.

"Um, yeah. I never really told you I played guitar because I knew you'd probably laugh at me" he chuckled.

He was right, you probably would have teased him about it. But in a cute way.

"But. Um. I wrote you a song, and I hope you don't think it's too cheesy" he forced a laugh.

And he started strumming the stings. And humming.

"I promise that one day I'll
Be around
I'll keep you safe I'll keep you sound.

Right now it's pretty crazy
And I don't know
How to stop
Or slow it down

And hey
I know their are some things
We need to talk about

But i can't stay
So let me hold you
For a little longer now.
..
And take a piece of my heart.
And make it all your own,
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone

You'll never be alone"

Wow. He was amazing.
You wanted to jump up into his arms and kiss him all over and tell him how good he was.

But you couldn't.

You could hear him crying.
He stopped playing and held your hand.

"Please Hannah. Don't leave me alone"

All the sudden your heart started slowing down.

You could hear a loud "beeeeeeeeeeeeep" and nurses rushing into your room.

"I'm sorry but you have to leave" a nurse said.
"No! No! She's my girlfriend! No!" You could hear Shawn arguing.

So many things were happening at once.

Then just like that..

"Time of death, 2:45 am"