Chapter 11

"Cameron!" You screamed and jumped into his arms. Cameron was finally here to visit. You were both in your driveway and he was holding you in a hug with you legs wrapped around his waist. "I missed you so much baby" Cameron said and kissed your forehead. "I missed you too. so much." You said and kissed his lips. You and Cameron were standing in your driveway having a full on make out session. you hadn't even noticed it was getting so heated until Cameron pinned you against your garage door kissing your neck. "C- Cameron." You said. "Not here" Cameron stopped kissing you. "I'm sorry baby, I just missed you so much" he said kissing your forehead again. For some reason, every time he kissed you it still left butterflies. "Hey han-" someone said. You and Cameron turned around to see Shawn standing behind you. "Oh, um I'm sorry am I interrupting something?" Shawn asked. "Oh, uh, no this is Cameron. My boyfriend" you said to Shawn. Shawn's eyes widened as he looked Cameron up and down. "Nice to meet you" Cameron said holding his hand out. Shawn shook it. "I'm Shawn, Hannah's neighbor" Shawn explained. And their was an awkward silence.
"Um, what did you need Shawn?" You asked breaking the tension.
"I was going to ask if you wanted to go long boarding with me and some of my friends but I see you're busy" he said.
"Yeah, sorry. Maybe another time" you said grabbing ahold of Cameron's hand. Shawn looked at your hands intertwined and back at you. "Uh, okay. Bye then, nice to finally meet you Cameron" he said and walked off.