Chapter 20

By now you were drunk and stumbling all over the place. You had one too many shots and couldn't see straight.

You walked upstairs to find Anna, she was no where to be seen.
"Anna?" You slurred.
But no one answered.
You went back downstairs and saw Anna sitting on the back deck laughing with some people.
You smiled and went to find a bathroom.
You hurried inside, making sure not to puke on the floor. You bent over the toilet and let it all out.
"I'm. Never. Drinking. Again" you said to yourself.
you rinsed your mouth out and sat on the sink for awhile until someone barged in. It was Shawn.
"I've been looking for you" he slurred, although he did seem more sober than when you saw him earlier.
"Well you found Me" you giggled and it turned into a hiccup.
"Hannah, I need to tell you something.." Shawn said stepping closer to you.
"What?"
The next thing you know Shawns lips are on yours. It was shocking at first but you kissed back, the alcohol was talking.
"S-Shawn" you said and pushed him off you, realizing what was happening.
"I know Hannah, I know. But ever since you kissed me a month ago I can't stop thinking about your lips. Even if it was a pretend kiss to make Cameron jealous. I felt something Hannah"
You were shocked by what he just told you. Was he really thinking about you ever since? You thought to yourself.
"Y-you're drunk" you said hopping down from the sink heading for the door.
He grabbed your wrist and brought you back to him.
"Yeah, and tomorrow I'll be sober and I will still have the same feelings towards you." He said.
He was looking down at you due to your heigh differences. His breath airing your forehead.
"If what you said is true, then why is Laur always at your house?" You asked.
Shawn laughed.
"Me and laur are nothing. Yeah we hooked up a couple times but that means nothing to me. She hooks up with multiple guys a week" he said.
For some reason you felt jealousy and anger when he said they hooked up.
"Shawn, I'm not going to be your side hoe." You said through gritted teeth.

Shawn was going to argue back until Anna came in the door and you couldn't be more happy.
She saw you and Shawn so close together and gave you a weird look.
"Oh, I guess I'll go to the other b-bathroom" she slurred. She was drunk.
"No! No, it's okay. Um- I'll go with you" you said quickly.
You turned to face Shawn.
His eyes full of hurt.
And left.
Leaving Shawn with the taste of your lips..