1;

***

"We will be back in a week." My mom informed me about her and my father.

"Please don't throw a wild party or set the house on fire, ok?" My father said kissing my forehead.

"My gosh, nothing bad will happen. I promise."

We said our final goodbyes and they left.

Every year my parents go away on a week long cruise and I get the house to myself when they're gone. This week just so happens to be that week.

I sat down and texted my closest friend, Emily.

A\ My parents just left! House to my self for a week!
E\ Sweet! Come over I want to see you!
A\ K, I'll see you in 10

I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my favorite black hoodie. I also changed into pair of maroon joggers and put black vans before leaving.

It was about 10 o'clock at night at this point and my parents took my keys so I wouldn't go anywhere, like that was going to stop me.

I began walking to Emily's place. She only lived a few blocks away so walking wasn't really a problem.

I pulled out my ear buds from the pocket of my hoodie and put my music on shuffle.

Just then a black jeep slowed down next to me which caused me to walk faster.

I felt a tap on my back and my earbuds fell to the ground.

"Baby girl, you can't get away that easy." A raspy voice spoke into my ear before the whole world went black.

_______

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter of my new story. Vote and comment if you enjoyed <3
-Brooke