Chapter 30- Epilouge

Running his hand through his son's hair, Mitch smiled to himself as his husband secured his tie.

"Jerome! Mitch! I got it." Michael huffs, trying to do his own hair.

"C'mon Mikey just lemme use some gel." Mitch snickers at the 17 year old boy, fretting over his prom hair.

"No no, I like it like this. More.... Natural." Michael emphasizes 'natural' with a slight Bajan accent, waving his hand towards his messy hair.

"Dear god no." Mitch yells from the kitchen, cooking up a meal for him and Jerome.

"That's my boy." Jerome laughs, ruffling his son's galaxy hair.

"Dad!" He squeals, falling off the stool in the bathroom.

Jerome bursts out loud laughing, falling to the floor next to his son.

Mitch appears in the doorway, shaking his head at the two, returning to the kitchen.

The door bell rings, and Michael scampers to the door to answer it.

"Luke, it's been awhile since we've seen you! Oh you look so handsome, makes me wish I had gone to my senior prom." Mitch chuckles at the door, beating his son to it.

"Want me to get the corsages from the fridge?" Jerome whispers in Michael's ear, making his shriek.

"Dad stop! And no I'll get it myself." He blushes, grabbing the box of flowers from the fridge and going into the living room where his other dad was blabbing off his boyfriend's ear.

"Dad stop please, you are gonna make him never wanna come back over. Hi babe, you look stunning." He giggles, kissing Luke, making Mitch gush and take pictures.

"Dad you said you wouldn't." Michael stammers, Luke giggling at the fussy daddy's boy.

"It's okay baby, come sit down and show me the corsages." He smiles, having his corsage put around his wrist and pinning Michael's to his jacket.

"One more picture?" Mitch grins, standing outside with them.

The two boys roll their eyes (mentally of course, Michael would be smacked if he rolled his eyes at his parents.) but take a few more pictures, before getting in Mitch's old (now Michael's) Lexus, and driving off.

Mitch and Jerome waved the couple off, arms around each other.

Jerome glanced down at his husband of 15 years, frowing at the sight of him crying.

"Mitchy don't cry, they will be back soon." Jerome coos, kissing away his tears.

"I know... Gah he just grew up way to fast. It's so weird."

"Daddy Mitch? Daddy Jerome?" Michael's younger adoptive sister, Loraine, peeks out of the door way.

"Oh hey Raine, I thought you went to bed early." Jerome smiles at the 15 year old girl, chuckling at the fact that she hasn't started calling them with their first names yet. (which the two older men preferred with their grown up kids.)

"Yeah, I did, but I smelled something burning so I came downstairs."

"Shit!" "Mitch!"

~

*cries*

It's all over guys!

And NO, there will be NO sequel so don't ask for one.

This was fun to write :-)

Skylox Sequal soon maybe, Bajanlox, Phan, One-shot, and more books are being written if you guys could please check them out.

Gonna finish up my Bajanlox here, then work on my Phan and start the Skylox sequal maybe?

Also new books! (-:

I love you guys, and all the support. I can't thank you enough for the kind words and such. I love you all so so much.

I'd like to thank my girlfriend Abbey, Katie and Hayli, Laura bc ur a dork, Jada who is a great internet sister, and all of you guys and gals < 3

Follow me on my social media accounts if you wanna see more of me!

Instagram: @ laurenkaaay
Twitter: @ seamsterlauren
Tumblr: bajans-bannock
Tumblr: lauurenkay (tumblr photo acc/ hiatus since I'm on my fan account)
Kik: princessnobody

Also, please talk to me if you are sad, or are thinking bad thoughts, or just wanna talk about your day to. I might even give you my number and we can chat if you want. Seriously guys, I live off of people being happy. It makes me happy. This whole book and before my life has been depressing shit and my real friends have been there for me, and without them, I'd probably have already killed myself or being put in a loony bin. I owe Katie Hayli Abbey Madeline (and recently Laura) a lot because they keep me sane, and I love them < 3

Bye!! (For the last time, unless you read my other books!)

-Laurenkaay/mommy <3

P. S. - i sweAr i diDNT CrY