Prolouge

The music was blaring and the lights were way to bright, but that didn't bother me. I love parties. Not all for the free alcohol, (but I do like that part) but for enjoyment. I love seeing people happy, it made me happy. I take sip my beer, chugging it for an extra boost of confidence.

I weave through the crowd, finding a cute, shy looking boy hovering in the corner with I believe his best friends. The whole school knows I'm bi, and doesn't care because I'm popular. But I have things I hide from everyone that I have only told my best friends.

I tap the boy on the shoulder, and he jumps, squeaking like a cute girl. Aww.

"Mitch, right?" He nods his head fast. A blush has formed on his cheeks and he shakes slightly.

"I'm Jerome Robert Aceti, but I think you know that since I see you at the football games occasionally." I wink, and he stammers out a 'yeah'.

"Want anything to drink? I had a small job at a bar so I know some nifty drink recipes. And they won't or will get you drunk. Depends on what you want." I reach out my hand, intertwining it with his. We walk into the kitchen, and I make him a drink.

Eventually we get drunk, but not hardcore. We talk, and talk, and talk, then migrate to an empty bedroom to have some privacy.

I kissed him, hopefully I wasn't his first kiss. Kisses turned into making out, and making out turned into sex.

I awoke the next day, with the cuddly Canadian (he told me about how he lived there) attached to my hip. I slowly pry myself from his, and get dressed quickly. I kiss him, taking in the taste of tropical gum and whipped cream vodka.

I leave the party and return home. One night stands aren't uncommon for me, specially at parties.

----------------------

Mitch woke up later to find his virginity & his crush gone, with his heart broken. But he had also gained something...

~

Hiyah!

I made the cover :D

You guys excited?!

WOOT WOOT

I love you guys! I'm so excited for this book! And I'm gonna pre-write chapters and post them once/twice a week.

I also wanna post quotes with each chapter cause I love poetry, I even have a poetry book on my account lol. Comment if you have read it!

Bye! See ya in the first chapter!

~Laurenkaay/mommy