Chapter 9

Mitch's POV:

I open my eyes, light peeking in. I sit up, stretching. My eyes wander over to the window, to see fluries of white.

I jump out of bed, dashing downstairs and throwing open the front door.

"Snow!" I giggle. I hear the shuffling of feet and two strong warm arms around my waist.

"Merry Christmas baby doll." Jerome mumbles, still sleepy.

"Merry Christmas babe." I grin, shutting the door. I turn around, and kiss him. He licks my bottom lip, nipping at it for permission to enter, I open my mouth for him letting him wander.

He holds me against the front door, hand on my hip the other in my hair. A cleared throat startles us both, making us pull back.

"Morning boys." Jerome's mom giggles. His parent's just came back from their honeymoon a week and a half ago, so I got to officially meet them. They are so nice, they make me feel at home.

"Morning mom!" He grins.

"H-Hi Mrs. Aceti." I blush.

"Darling, just call me Amy, no need to be formal." She laughs, and I nod. She leaves, Jerome chuckling.

"I love you baby." He grins, kissing me.

"Love you too." I giggle, nuzzling up to me. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist carrying me to the living room.

Jerome's parents are cooking and chatting in the kitchen while Jerome holds me close to him, which I don't mind.

"Mitchy you are all cold." Jerome giggles, rubbing my back.

"I am? Huh. Didn't notice." I rest my head on Jerome's shoulder, closing my eyes.

My stomach flutters, and I shift uncomfortablely at the feeling.

"Baby you alright?" Jerome asks, worry lacing his words.

I stop, and realize what happened.

"I think the baby just kicked for the first time.. It was just a flutter though." I smile, sitting up.

"Oh my god really?" Jerome's lip trembles, and he breaks into a grin.

"Mhm. I'm a little over 10 weeks so the doctor said I should feel the baby." I rest one of my hands on my stomach, and intertwine my other hand with Jerome's.

Jerome rests his hand on my stomach, and giggles when the small flurry happens again.

"I can feel it faintly, but anything is better than nothing." He chirps, excited.

"Breakfast boys!" Jerome's dad, Mike, yells.

I scoot off Jerome's lap, and get up. We hold hands walking to the table and at the table.

"Merry Christmas everyone." Amy smiles, setting the last of the food down. After eating a small meal (so I don't get sick.) we all migrate to the living room to open presents.

Jerome's parent's got me and him a baby book for photos and such, and a gift card to Babies R Us.

Jerome got his parent's pajama's and lots of coffee, because they are all coffee freaks. Jerome got me a promise ring, and some new diaries.

It was my turn to give presents, I handed Jerome's parents Starbucks gift cards and some fancy wine I bought. I turn to Jerome, and grin, whistling.

Jerome cocks his head, confused. The sound of little paws rumble into the house, and jump onto my lap.

"A German Shepard?! How did you know?" He grins, snuggling the puppy.

"Your parents said you had a German Shepard as a kid named Coco who died a few years ago. So I thought you might want a new one. And he will make a good protector for the baby." I giggle, resting my hand on my tummy.

"What's his name?" Jerome smiles, as the dog licks and nips his face.

"Shadow!" I laugh at the silly name. Jerome grins, kissing me repeatedly.

"C'mon, we should get ready before everyone comes over." I chuckle, getting up.

"C'mon Shadow boy!! Upstairs!! " Jerome calls, running up to our room with the dog.

I giggle, and follow them upstairs.

After showering (together) and getting dressed, we set up food and decor for the party.

Rob, Preston, Adam, Ty, and some other of ours friends came over and we all partied and got a little tipsy. (Everyone else did, I stayed sober of course!) So I ended up with hickeys all over my neck when I woke up.

New years came around the corner and we all celebrated together as a family. Me, Jerome, and the baby.

~

Haha that took forever.. 😅

Derpydaderpityderpderp!

Soooo yaaaaa!

I'm tired yet not. Yolo swag.

I like Japanese candy. I want a cuddle buddy. Bae might be sleeping over this weekend!! :D

Hypeeee.

Also I'm on my period so fuck everything and everyone- *flips table*

FUCK YOU I DON'T CARE IF ITS TMI

also thanks for 4k

ok bye i have homework eww

~Laurenkaay/mommy