Poofless Smut (!!)

YOU CAN'T TAME ME!

Edit- fan art for this chapter by bunnyslipperz ❤️

~

Rob's POV:

I run my fingers through my lovers fluffy after-shower hair, holding him on my lap while we watch a movie as we relax.

"Robbie I want some beer." Preston whines from in front of me, squirming against me. I chuckle, tugging his hair softly.

"Want me to get it or do you wanna?"

"Y-you." He says quietly, embarrassed. I smile, pulling my self up from the tangled sheets, pressing my socky feet to the carpet and traveling downstairs to the fridge. I grab a couple of Canadian beers and Preston's favorite kind to, heading back upstairs.

"I got the beers-" I push open the door, blushing at what I see.

Preston, bent over fully, picking up stuff off the floor. I smirk, setting the beers down and swatting him in the ass.

"Owe!" Preston squeaks, whipping his head towards me in shock. I just laugh, chuckling.

"Not nice Robaflopdob that ain't go no job." He giggles, standing up. I set the beers down, kissing him lightly.

"That's cause my job is loving and caring for you." I wink, turning back to the alcohol.

I crack open two beers, handing one to Preston and the other for myself. Preston immediately chugs it, making me raise my eye brows in suspicion. Preston's cute cause he's a shy lil pleb, but if I touches alcohol he's a horny fire raging demon. It's a nice turn on.

After finishing all the beers (Which I drank 2 and Preston drank 4) I pull Preston back into my lap so I can kiss his neck softly.

"Mmm Robbie." Preston hums softly as I kiss around his neck, faded hickeys still lingering as my sign of dominance.

"H-Hold on I'm gonna get one more beer!" He giggles, scurrying off. I chuckle, pulling off my clothes and just putting my white v-neck on along with new pair of boxers.

"I-I'm baaa-c-ckk!" Preston hiccups, leaning in the door way. I turn to look at him, my eyes bulging out of their sockets at the sight of Preston in fucking women's lingerie, beer in hand.

"Preston?" I blush, trying to contain myself.

"Cmere." He smirks, waving me over. I cautiously make my way over to him, watching him wrap him himself around my side, lips grazing my ear.

"I want you to be rough with me, daddy." He murmurs into my ear, turning me on very much.

"D-Daddy?" I blush, confused at the nickname. He just giggles, toying with the hem of my shirt giddily.

"I may or may not have a daddy kink Robbie." He chirps, leaning against the wall.

"And daddy.... I really like it if you punish me.... So I dare you to go check the kitchen." He giggles, proud of his own work. I warily travel downstairs, grasping at the mess of cat food all over the floor.

Preston's hands rubs my shoulders, humming.

"Preston! You better cle-" "Are you gonna punish me~?" He interrupts, leaning against the stair way wall eyes fixated on me.

My lustful side finally overtakes me, this pushing me over the edge. I slam him into the wall, pinning his hands above his head a small squeak erupting from him.

"Oh baby boy I'll do more than that to you." I smirk, pressing my lips to his roughly. Preston moans into the kiss, his lace panties rubbing against my boxers vigorously. I growl, pulling away from our kiss and biting onto Preston's neck and shoulder making him cry out.

Grinding up against him, teasing him as a punishment, I suck dark red and purple hickey's on his neck like a private collection of art.

I pat his milky thigh, picking him up and bringing him upstairs while making out roughly.

I lay him on the bed, slipping off his sweater, leaving him in the white lace women's panties, vulnerable and shy.

"D-Daddy please touch m-me." He whines as I sit on his crotch, slowly rocking my hips against his thin panties. He whines out, trying to buck upwards but my hands are secure on his waist.

"No. Bad boys don't get what they want." I growl, grinding harder. A louder whine fills the room.

I flip him over, sitting down on the bed and dragging him onto my lap.

"Daddy?" He whimpered, squirming in my lap.

"Count." Is all I said before pushing his creamy panties down his legs to mid thigh and bringing my hand down on his arse. A shriek was brought from below me, Preston burying his face into my messy sheets.

"1." "2." "3." "4." "5."

I stop on the fifth one, laying him on his stomach and kissing his cherry red ass to soothe the pain and calm him down.

"You okay baby boy?" I whisper, my hands and lips trailing all over his backside.

"Mhmm." He moans, sensitive skin buzzing.

I wiggle his panties off while he lays there, also slipping off my shirt.

I grab the lube from my bathroom, coming back to the bedroom and coating my fingers in the sweet, cool substance. I climb back onto the bed, hovering near his ear.

"So baby, how do you want me to fuck you?" I hum into his ear, fingering his entrance lightly making him scoot back against my finger trying to get something in him.

"Don't even prep me damnit daddy I just want your big juicy cock in my tight ass." He moans out finally pushing himself against my finger and wiggling up and down on it.

I grab a condom, pulling of my boxers and tearing it open, sliding it oh my length. Smirking, I flip him over and push him to the wall pulling his legs onto my shoulders.

"Daaaaaaaddddyyyy-" He whines, immediately shutting up as I push in, his moans vibrating.

"D-daaad ooooo-ohhhhhh!" He moans, a slight pained look on his face.

"How fast do you want daddy to fuck you baby boy?" I hum, pumping Preston's cock making his toes curl and ankles press against my neck.

"Bang me so I can't walk daddy."

Turning me on more, I take up his request banging into him fastly making him scream my name.

"R-R-Robbie- ah ah ah!" He squeals underneath my as I pound into him without any mercy.

"God baby." I moan out, my cock humming from fucking Preston's small asshole.

I thrust into him more, little noises passing through my ears as I block them out only listening to Preston's sweet moans.

"O-oh goooooood daddy! Euhh mm daaaaaaddy!~" He squeals, the bed creaking loudly in time with my hard thrusts.

"Fuck Preston baby, you are so tiiiiiight!" I moan, taking my hand and pumping his length. He melts under my touch, a squeaking and moaning mess.

I slow down slightly, body tiring and my stomach knotting up as he screams my name, releasing all over my hand and his chest and stomach. I moan, filling him up with my goodness.

"Auhhh Robbie!" The lava mob moans, his toes digging into my neck as he rides through his orgasm.

I pant, pulling out and laying on his stomach, licking up his juices.

He pants loudly, barely able to catch his breathe, the alcohol leaving his mind bringing him back into reality.

I curl up to him, pulling the thin white sheets around us. I wrap my around him, pulling him to my chest.

"I love you my little Pleb master."

"I love you too you darn cactus."

~

The 1000th word was cock.

I felt like doing that since I never wrote you guys a Skylox one lmao.

Well, that's all folks. Later nurds.

~Laurenkaay