Chapter 7

Mitch's POV:

A little while passed, and I already was 6 weeks pregnant. I called my doctor, and I have an appointment today with her.

I'm still going to school of course, because my education is important to me.

My guess is the middle of July, for my due date. But Jerome is guessing end of June.

And I quote, "This baby is going to be delivered in June. I'll let you choose everything for the baby's room if I'm wrong!"

The school day zips by, and then its time to go to my appointment.

"Are you scared? Nervous? Excited?" Adam throws questions at me, while Ty tells him to shut the fuck up.

Jerome has had a smile on his face all day, and it's a little scary.

"Babe?" I giggle, as Jerome hums to children's music. While I was sleeping one day, he went out and bought classical music and baby discs for the baby to listen to. He still did this even after I told him the baby doesn't start hearing till 16-17 weeks.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and rounddd~!" Jerome sings, being a complete dork.

One thing that makes me love Jerome even more is how different he was when we were just friends. He's a completely different person around me and Adam and Ty, then around Preston and Rob.

Rob and Preston and me are all getting along, and Preston apologized like 500 times after he became sober. He also bought me a bunch of bath bombs and little baby things after we told Preston and Rob the news.

Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure Rob and Preston have the hots for each other. Me and Jerome talked about trying to hook them up soon.

Finally, we pull up to the hospital, and get out.

"I'm so glad Christmas break is coming up, I can finally spoil you Mitch!" Ty laughs, walking next to me.

"Well I'm starting to our grow my clothes, which kinda sucks. But it means I can wear Jerome's then!" I grin, kissing Jerome's cheek. We check in, and all take a seat in the lobby.

"Mitch?" The male doctor comes out, smiling.

Me and Jerome get up, and walk over to the doctor. They said only two of us could go in cause the offices were small, so Adam and Ty offered to wait in the lobby. The doctor leads us into an office, and we go in.

He tells us to sit down, so we do.

"So, you guys ready?" The doctor asks.
Jerome and I look at each other, and nod.

The doctor explains to us everything, and after everything the doctor tells us to lay on the table and to take off my shirt. I blush, pulling off my shirt.

I've always lifted my shirt, but never taken it off. Jerome smiles at me, kissing me real quick for a boost if confidence. I lay down on the seat, and get comfortable. The doctor comes over, rubbing a thick clear gel all over my belly.

I shiver, holding Jerome's hand tightly.
Then, he places the scanner thing, and rubs it slowly on my stomach.

"There." He points to the computer screen. I gasp.

The baby.

"T-That's our baby Jerome...." Tears well up in my eyes and my chest hurts. Jerome squeezes my hand, smiling like a mad man.

"Would you like a picture?"

"Yes!" "Yes!" Me and Jerome say at the same time, I laugh.

"Could we have like, 4 copies?" The doctor nods, going to get them from the printer.

"Pictures of the baby makes it so much realer than just my stomach.." I blush.

"Yep." Jerome smiles, kissing my cheek.

"Did you know at 6 weeks the nose, ears and mouth start to form?" I smile, touching my belly.

"Did you know at 6 weeks your hormones start to kick in, so you will be all emotional now?" Jerome giggles, and I punch his should. The doc comes back, handing us the pictures and telling us about our next appointment.

We go back into the lobby, and Adam and Ty jump up. I hand them a picture, and tell them all about the baby and such as we walk to the car.

"So when will you know what gender the baby is?" Ty asks, getting in.

"Uhhh like in 11 weeks. So at 17 weeks. Something like that." I shrug, my stomach growling.

"Ooo is somebodies hungry?" Jerome giggles.

"Mhm!" I laugh. We pull up to Subway and get our food, and all go over to Adam's.

After eating, and joking around and such, Adam clears his throat.

"Okay, two things I wanna say, one is here Mitch," He slides 4 boxes over to me.

For the Baby.
For Jerome.
For Mitch.
And for #Merome.

The tags say. I grin, hugging them both since he said it was from both of them.

"Also," Adam turns to Ty, kissing him.

"Ty and me are dating." Ty blushes, looking down.

"Awww congrats!!" I hug them, smacking Ty's booty and telling him to get use to the pain cause it will be sore soon. I was tickled because of my comment. Aw.

We lay around trying to do yoga, and watching movies until it gets dark.

"Thanks for letting us come over!" Jerome smiles, thanking them.

"Welcome Jerome, take care of our bun in the oven! And I guess Mitch." Adam laughs.

Jerome carries me to the car, and I'm out before he can even pull out of the driveway.

~

Dedicated to @Randomgamer182 bc your stressed and I wanna make you feel better since you love this book.

Smut next chapter??? Yes or no?

Hyped bc I'm getting my room painted this week!

~Laurenkaay/mommy