Chapter 20

Mitch is at 30 weeks now! (Going by 5)

~

Mitch's POV:

"God darn it!" I whine, tugging on my hair in frustration. I wipe up the spilled drink I knocked over, huffing in anger.

"Mitch you okay?" Rob yells from the living room where he and Preston are.

"Just spilled one of the drinks I was making." I sigh, leaning on the counter wobbly.

"Damn pregnancy making me clumsy and unbalanced." I mumble under my breath. Soft hands land on my shoulders, rubbing and untensing my joints.

"Calm down silly Mitchy. Just your hormones acting up." A chirpy voice giggles in my ear.

"Thanks Preston." I smile into my arms, groaning at the kick of Michael.

"Hey. Be nice to your daddy, he isn't feeling well." Preston chuckles, moving one of his hands to my belly.

"Everything okay in here?" Rob chuckles, cleaning up the rest of the drink I spilled.

"Hormones are just making me upset." I stand up, leaning on Preston for support.

"And dizzy." I whine, my head spinning momentarily.

"C'mon, you sit down while we make food." Preston smiles, leading me over to the couch, which looks blurry as hell to me.

The two plebs make food and drinks, sitting back on the couch and putting the movie we picked up at Redbox in.

"Do we have to watch Big Hero 6?" Rob whines, cuddling Preston.

"I suggested 50 shades of Grey." Preston snickers, making me think of Rob's face when he said that.

"No.. oh! Oh oh oh! I know what we can watch!" I giggle, getting up slowly and waddling over to the movie container, pulling out one of my favorite movies and putting it in the Blue-ray player.

"Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium?"

Preston questions, looking at me. I shrug, wrapping the blanket around me tighter, digging my spoon into my Americone Dream ice cream.

Half way into the movie, Preston and Rob had started making out, while I had finished my pint of ice cream and started eating Rob's.

"Guess who got off work early because of a kitchen fireeee!" The front door swings open, Jerome bouncing in.

I pause the movie, getting up and going over to him, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you babe, these looney's couldn't keep their hands off each other and I was getting lonely." I giggle, rolling my eyes at the quiet moan of the pleb master.

"Getchru mouth's off each other or go home." Jerome smirks, using his parent voice.

"Okay, daddy." Rob snickers, pulling his mouth off the younger's neck.

"Only the baby and I can call him that." I growl, pulling on Rob's ear on my way back to my place on the couch.

"Ow!" He whines, Preston whispering in his non-pulled ear and kissing his cheek, making the jag blush.

"So Mat called me on my way home-"

"I told you not to be on the phone while driving!"

"-and he wants to come down from Canada to visit us. That okay?"

"Sure, but we will have two jags in the house then."

"Hey!"

-

I shift around in the plastic seat, people staring at me as they walk by or sit down, it being very crowded at the airport for a Thursday.

"Jerome people are staring." I nudge Jerome, who is snuggled into my side with his hand on my belly and waist.

"And?" He hums, the baby kicking at his touch making me wince.

"It's weird, makes me feel gawky and ugly." I shrivel, feeling gross as per usual.

Jerome looks me straight in the eyes, taking the hand on my belly and cupping my chin. He smiles, making me fluster madly.

"You are glowing baby, my beautiful fiancé carrying our amazing love child. Don't ever think or say you are something negative, cause you aren't."
He kisses me softly, lips plush against my own, moving in sync slowly.

"Awww how cute." A voice known as the Jag Master giggles, making Jerome pull back slowly.

"Mat!" Jerome grins, pulling him into a hug.

"Ehem, please help the fat person up so I can hug this jag." I giggle, Jerome pulling me up so I can hug Mat.

We grab his luggage, stopping for lunch at Wendy's, and heading home.

"I missed you Matty, feels like home when you come around. How is fucking cold Canada doing?" I chuckle, thinking of my brief childhood of living there even though it was my favorite place to live.

"Cold. How has Jerome been treating you?" He winks, poking my belly.

I grin, sticking out my hand and showing him the ring. He oo's, hip bumping me, unpacking his stuff in the guest room.

"Hey Mitch? Can you come here?" Jerome yells from our room, sticking his head out the door.

I make my way down the hall, into our bedroom.

"Yes?" I walk in the room, seeing Jerome on the bed.

"Cuddles?" He grins, opening his arms for me. I nod, crawling onto the bed into his arms smuggling up to him.

"I love you." I grin, kissing his neck softly.

"Love you guys too." He smiles, rubbing my belly.

"LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!" Mat yells from the other room, making us laugh.

~

HEY LOOK WHO FINALLY UPDATED WOO

Woo , yay

that's all.

BAJAN LOX UPDATE SOON TOO ALMOST

getting a new phone soon bc we are switching providers so I might go offline for a lil bit bc ye

BUT YEh ; cuddle me

THE SONG CAR RADIO BY 21 PILOTS IS BAE

bye

~Laurenkaay/mommy