Chapter 4

Mitch's POV:

The sun streamed through the curtains, cascading over me and my two loser friends.

I snuggled up to Ty, him being the warmest of the two, trying to remember why I'm here.

I'm pregnant..

My eyes swell up, dripping tears down my face. I snuggle into Ty's chest, sobbing softly.

Adam's phone rings, and I reach over and grab it since he's still asleep.

"Hello?" I croak out.

"Mitch?" The voice speaks softly.

Jerome.

"H-hi J-Jerome." I stutter.

"How did you sleep?" He sounds happy.

"Good-" A sudden feeling in my throat rips me from the bed, throwing myself into the bathroom and puking my dinner into the toilet.

"Mitch? Are you okay?!" Jerome panics.

Ty joins me in the bathroom, rubbing my back and holding me. I sob into his neck, rocking me in his arms.

Adam gets up, talking to Jerome for a few then hanging up. Adam whispers something to Ty, and he nods.

I am then lifted onto the edge of Adam's bath tub, and undressed. Adam fills up the tub and sets me in the warm bubble bath.

I half smile, thanking them.

They take turns washing me, (they let me wash my private part myself) and dress me in some of Adam's clothes.

"Why did you do that?" I yawn.

"We are going to meet Jerome for lunch!" Adam giggles.

"P-P-Please don't make me go.." I whimper as they drag me to the car.

"This will be like a double date!!" Adam laughs, Ty flustering at his words.

What?

Ty buckles me and Adam drives off to an unknown date.

We finally arrive to what is Olive Garden, only my favorite god damn place EVER.

"Olive Garden!!" I giggle, jumping out of the car. I run inside, spotting Jerome in the lobby.

And holy shit did he look handsome.

Button up plaid shirt, skinny jeans, and sneakers, with his DOPE hat beside him. He also had a bouquet of flowers in his lap...

"Hey!" He grins, getting up and coming over to me.

"H-hi.." I blush. He sheepishly smiles, handing them to me.

"I thought you might like some flowers, since Adam said you like the outdoors." He smiles at me with his goofy adorable grin that I fell head over heels for the day I met him.

"Thank y-you.. I love them." I bring them close, inhaling the wondrous scent.

Adam and Ty enter the restaurant, and we all go to our table. After an awesome lunch, (Jerome held my hand under the table for half the time!!) we all headed back to the cars.

"Jerome's gonna take you home Mitch, since me and Ty have to go do some things." Adam winked, dragging Ty to the car.

"They are some great friends." Jerome smiles at me, taking ahold of my hand again.

"They sure are. Been through everything together." I grin, smiling at though of those goofballs.

"Do you wanna, uh, maybe stay at my place for the night? It's getting dark and I think it would be best-"

"Yeah, I'd like that." I giggle at his rambling.

"Perfect."

-

We eventually make it to his house, which is so nice. He lets me borrow some pjs, and we decide to watch some TV. (I'm not tired, but he is, yet he insisted we stayed up...)

I'm laying in my boxers and one of Jerome's many white t-shirts. I'm sprawled out on the couch with my head in his lap, as he plays with my hair. Perks of Being a Wallflower is playing on TV, but neither of us are paying attenion.

"Hey Jerome?" I ask, nuzzling up to his hand.

"Mhm?" "Do you like me as a person, or only because of the baby?" I bite my lip, knowing it's because of the baby.

"A-Actually its because of you." He smiles, showing me his feelings for once.

"Weird as it may be, I fell in love with you the day I met you. Remember that?" I grin at the memory.

"Frog disecting partners, how could I forget!" He laughs.

"Yup." I smile, looking up.

He cracks a smile, leaning down.

His lips near my face, kissing my lips.

Let me repeat,

My. Lips.

I lean into the kiss, blushing.

This wasn't our first kiss, because we had kissed many times at the party.

After I few more kisses, we pull away from the kiss for air.

Both of our cheeks are red, and we are grinning.

"I love you.." I shyly say.

He picks me up, flipping me on my back and pushing up my shirt.

"I. Love. You. Too." He kisses my stomach in between words. I slip my fingers between his thin hair while he kisses my stomach.

After that, he passed out on my stomach and eventually I fall asleep myself.

~

Heyya. (;

~Laurenkaay/mommy