Chapter 21

Mitch is 35 weeks now! ^-^

-

Mitch's POV:

I flush the toilet for the 20th time today, sighing at my huge stomach.

"You are killing me bubs. Chill on potty breaks every other minute." I murmur, rubbing soft circles into my belly trying to calm the baby down.

"Mitch come baaaaack, we need to finish setting up your baby shower!" An annoying Blonde Aussie bangs on the door with his fist.

"I will choke you!" I swing open the door, face to chin with Lachlan.

"Uh uh uh-" "Mitch back off my boyfriend!" Vikk, Lachlan's latest boy toy squeals, wrapping his arms around the taller male.

"Well tell him to respect that I have to pee all the time because of this child inside of me." I sass back, marching into the kitchen.

"Look who's finally back!" Rob giggles, throwing flour at Jerome. I roll my eyes, kissing Jerome's cheek and giggling.

Jerome growls softly, pulling me into a hot kiss that tastes like flour and sugar.

"It's heating up in this kitchen." Ty smirks from the kitchen door way. I blush, hiding my face when Jerome pulls away.

"Literally!" Rob screeches, pulling out the slightly burnt cake.

"Rob!" "Rob!" "Rob!"

"Whaaaaaaat?" He giggles, cutting the burnt part off so it looks like a hexagon.

"That's so ratchet looking." Jerome's sister who flew in from College in Oregon to here in LA for the baby shower.

"You are ratchet looking!" Jerome smirks, kissing my neck as I cling onto him.

"Calm down children before I backhand you all and tell your mothers." Jerome's mom walks in the front door, along with Jerome's dad.

"Mom we are all 18-" "Except for Seto!" "-and we don't need to be treated like babies."

"Mikey does though." I wink at Jerome, causing a few people to giggle.

"WHAT'S UP PARTY PEOPLE!" Tyler and Jason burst through the door, Tyler strumming on his guitar and Jason doing summersaults over to us.

"Dear god stop this crazy fest." I mumble, blushing.

"Okay okay, the party is coming down a notch. Everyone in the living room except Jerome and Rob since they are still cooking." Jerome's mom ushers us out of the kitchen, and onto the floor and couches.

I smile at the pile of presents on the table, lucky that I'm loved.

I suggle into Ty and Seto who are fawning over my belly and complementing how great I look.

"I'm fat. Not suppose to look good." I giggle, running my hand through my messy updo.

"Food is done!" Jerome yells from the kitchen, everyone grabbing a plate and sitting down to eat.

I accidentally pig out (trying my hardest not to, but I was really hungry.) making me blush and hide in Jerome's side more.

"Guys you really didn't have to buy us presents. We are fine." I blush, the guys trying to convince me open them.

"I walked into multiple baby shops, and you know how many looks I got?" Lachlan giggles, hands all over his darker skinned lover.

"Fine.." I blush, hiding more in the hoodie I am wearing.

The boys hand me their presents one by one, Preston's I couldn't even take out of the damn box because Jerome's parents and sister were there.

After all the presents, we all chilled out, some going home.

"Hey Mitch? Could I talk to you?" Seto whispered in my ear, pulling on me. His voice was low and sad, like something was wrong.

"Yeah-" "C'mon Seto, time to go!"

"Ty wait I-" Seto barely could speak out, before being dragged off.

"That was weird." I mumble, wondering what Seto needed to talk about.

I wander back in the house, Jerome picking up the last of the garbage. I settle myself in the kitchen, eating swedish meatballs while watching Jerome.

"Save some for me silly." Jerome giggles, taking out the trash.

"Hey Mitch?" Jerome's sister comes downstairs in her pjs.

"Yes?" I study her, her not looking like Jerome really.

"Have you decided anything for the wedding yet?" I blush, grabbing myself a drink from the fridge .

"We are gonna wait till we are out of school and Jerome starts online college and Mikey is old enough." I hum, stirring my drink around with my finger.

"Awww."

"Aww what?" Jerome smirks, coming inside the house.

"Just talking about wedding plans~" She winks, bouncing off.

"What a dork." Jerome giggles, kissing me.

"All done?" I ask, getting up.

"Yep. Bed time for the little one?" Jerome coos, pressing kisses to me 35 week swollen belly.

"So close baby. Just a few more weeks."
He grins, feeling Michael kick against his hand.

"Ouch." I groan softly, biting my lip to keep from whining.

"You are just ready to come out, hmm?" He giggles, standing up and grabbing my hand.

We walk upstairs, my hand in his and on my belly.

"It's gonna be weird not having a basketball strapped to my stomach. Just a scar and some fat." I shrug.

"Also it's gonna be weird not falling asleep with my arms around my giant belly."

"I could substitute for that belly." Jerome winks, wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh.

"Sure sure." I smile, stripping off my clothes and taking a quick shower.

"You only love me when you're wasted, point my finger but I just can't place it~" Jerome sings from the other side of the door, vacuuming.

"Feels like I'm falling in love, but I'm falling to the bathroom floor, oh!~" He continues, humming the music along to it, making me laugh.

I jump out, putting on a fresh pair of boxers, taking out my earrings and drying my hair.

"I could hear you singing All Time Low from the shower." I smirk, opening to door to see Jerome sprawled on the bed.

"Oh, Stella won't you take me homeeee!~" He giggles, kicking his legs in the air. I shake my head at his goofiness, crawling into the bed with him.

"Come cuddle plz." I whine, making grabby hands. He grins, slipping into the sheets next to me and pulling me close.

He plants kisses on my neck, lulling me to sleep with more All Time Low.

~

another update in a sec.

Thank you for 900 followers!! I'll be recording my first video tomorrow heh, then I'll share it with you!

Comment challenge ideas for me to do tomorrow! So far Death Cup is the video idea so tune in soon to see it!

I love you guys. <3

pst my channel name is Lauren Kaay so if you wanna try to find it before tomorrow go ahead. I have like 3 subscribers for some weird reason.

Also I talked to my counselor and I'm going to the doctors to get prescribed with anti-depressants because I'm just not getting better, so yay Lauren for sharing her feelings finally and getting help woo!

Bye!

~Laurenkaay/mommy