Chapter 22

You guys in for one hell of an emotional ride.

~

Mitch's POV:

I jerk up, my phone ringing loudly in my face. I scramble to answer it so I don't wake up Jerome.

"Hello?" I sit up, sliding off the covers and getting out of bed.

"Mitch? M-Mitch! Oh g-god." Ty cries into the phone.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"I-I... H-he...." Ty wails, the phone moving away from the noise.

"Hey. It's Adam. Ty shhh." He comforts his boyfriend, trying to calm him down.

"It's S-Seto, he tried to k-kill himself." Adam's voice shakes, him usually being the strong one to hold us together.

I drop the phone, speechless.

"Mitch?" Adam's voice rings from the floor.

no no no no

I snatch up the phone, dashing upstairs.

"What hospital are you at?" Throwing on some clothes and a pair of flip flops.

"Mayfrield, it's about 20 minutes away." He pauses, gasping, "Ty come back!" He hangs up, leaving me alone.

I whip around, shaking a sleeping Jerome.

"Jerome. Jerome wake the fuck up now!" He grumbles, sitting up and seeing a wet faced me staring at him.

"Woah woah, what's wrong?"

"S-seto's at the hospital for s-suicide a-a-attempt, please we n-need to go now." I sob, shaking uncontrollably.

His face goes blank, then he shoots up putting on pants.

"Go start the car!" I dash downstairs, starting the car since I can't drive on my own.

I turn on the car, sliding into the passenger seat. Jerome runs out the front door, jumping into the car and throwing it in reverse.

The 20 minute car ride was unbearable, which consisted of silence and me sobbing.

We pull up, parking quickly and dashing in to sleep a passed out Ty in Adam's lap. Tyler and Jason seated next to them, looking at us.

"Any news?" Jerome says, making me sit down.

"No... nothing yet. They have to pump his stomach from the whole bottle and a half of Advil he swallowed and stitch up the cut wounds on his arms." Adam whimpers, his eyes slightly red.

"Who found him?" I ask, gripping the chair.

"His sister, she went looking for him because she had a headache and he was laying in a pool of blood. The paramedics said he was already unconscious by the time he in the ambulance." Tyler mumbles, rocking back and forth in his seat.

"Will he make it?" Jerome bites his lip, stopping his pacing.

"T-they don't know if his kidneys will make it, which could k-kill him. And he lost many pints of blood." Adam cries softly, burying his face in Ty's hair.

It's your fault you know, he was trying to talk to you earlier and then he was pulled away and you didn't even call him or text him about it. You killed him.

I put my hands over my mouth, tears pouring down my cheeks.

Did I kill him....?

Yes, you are an asshole who doesn't deserve to live. You should die instead of poor Seto.