Chapter 14

Mitch's POV:

"Mitch! Mitch! Mitch!"

I groan, sliding back farther under the covers.

"Miiiiiitch!"

"Go away I'm trying to sleep." I moan out. I'm then smacked in the back of the head with a pillow, causing me to lurch up.

"Hi." Jerome giggles, and I just roll my eyes, dragging myself out of bed.

I take a quick shower, throwing some clothes on and eating an apple in the car ride.

"Do you want the baby to be a girl or boy?" Jerome suddenly asks, turning down the radio.

"Boy!" I smile, imagining a little boy running around.

"I want a little girl, our own little princess." Jerome dreamily replies, blushing lightly.

"Soon enough we will see!" I laugh, turning the music up more, humming along. We pull up, hopping out and knocking on Ty and Adam's door. Someone groans, and a pair of feet clank down the stairs and open the door.

"Morning!" Adam smiles, boxers hanging low on his hips and a small hickey near the back of his neck.

"Hey, I'm guessing you aren't ready?" I giggle, he shakes his head, stepping back letting us in.

"Baaaaaabe!" Ty whines, wrapped in only a sheet. He blushes when he sees us.

"Oh shit, I forgot you were coming earlier than the original time." He snuggles up to Adam, shrugging.

"That's okay, sleep beauty here wouldn't budge at all." Jerome laughs, fluffing my hair. I huff, fixing it.

They go upstairs, getting ready.

Jerome sits down, and I sit on his lap cuddling up to him. I let him kiss my neck as I hum along to the song that was playing in the car.

A moan surpresses my lips, making my cheek heat up. Jerome just giggles softly, kissing my face. Two sets of feet travel down the stairs, and a dressed Ty and Adam come downstairs.

"Let's go!" Ty grins, dashing outside.

"Not hungry?" I question Adam, he shakes his head.

We all get in the car, tossing around baby name ideas.

"Kaleb?" I suggest, and Ty giggles.

"I like it." Jerome smiles, bopping his head to the music.

"I like Katie for a girls name. Or Kathleen." Adam speaks up, after a long period of his silence.

"Katie is so cute!!" I squeal, squeezing Jerome's hand."

"Who's last name though?" Ty questions, making Jerome and I look at each other.

"Katie Hughes. Katie Aceti. Kaleb Hughes. Kaleb Aceti." I wonder out loud, cradling my chin in my hand thinking.

"I think Jerome's last name goes with like, any name." Adam says, and Ty butts in. "And Jerome is the one who proposed!" He giggles, making me look down at the ring, bringing a smile to my face.

"I agree with Adam. I love your last name biggums." I wink, using our name for each other.

"Biggums?" Ty questions.

"It's our name for each other." He smiles, kissing my hand.

We pull up to the hospital, going inside and waiting. We finally get called, and the doctor goes through all the basics till finally the ultra sound. I strip off my white tee and Jerome's sweatshirt I stole, plopping on the soft leather seat.

I lay back, getting comfy. Jerome sits next to me, holding my hand. The doctor lathers on the gel, rubbing the tool slowly around.

"Hm..." The doctor wonders aloud, confusing me and Mitch.

"What?" Jerome blurts out, both of us on the edge of our seats.

"Sorry, we can't tell the gender yet. Baby isn't in the right position." He half smiles, cleaning up.

"Oh..." I huff, pulling back on my shirt.

"Biggums, next time will be it okay?" Jerome says, trying to be positive. The doctor schedules my next appointment, and give us the ultrasound pictures.

We walk out into the waiting room, hand and hand, Ty and Adam jumping up.

"So?!" Jerome just shakes his head, and they both frown.

"Darn. Next time Mitchy!" Ty smiles, hugging me.

"Yup." Adam grins, walking the car with Jerome as they chat.

I smile, winking at Ty because of our little secret.

Ty squeals, dragging me to the car.

We all get in, driving and finally arriving.

"Babe can you drop me and Ty off at our house? I wanted to show him some clothes. We can all go out to dinner later as well." I ask Jerome.

"Sure! We will pick you guys up at 6?" Jerome pulls in, letting us out.

"Yep, love you!" I kiss him, dashing inside, dragging Ty with me.

"You ready?" Ty asks.

I nod, grinning at whats to about to happen.

~

Sorry for no update for awhile. I had no ideas. Working on a long Bajanlox update too!

<3

What's the surprise? :0

Find out sooooon~

Okay, bye!

~Laurenkaay/mommy