Chapter 6

WARNING: Suicidal thoughts, mentions of self harm.

Mitch's POV:

"Jerome?"

The door was wide open, Preston standing in the doorway. He was intoxicated.

Preston took a step forward, looking at me and Jerome.

"Is this faggot hurting you Jerome? Do you want me to teach him a lesson?" Preston spoke in a voice I have never heard from him. My body quivered at the sight of a boiling Preston.

"Preston no it's no-" Jerome didn't get to finish his sentence before I was thrown off of him, Preston dragging me outside.

"Preston no!" Jerome chased after him, but Preston shut the door in his face.

Preston dragged me into the street, kicking me in the head in the process.

"Go to your fucking friends and bug them, not Jerome. He doesn't love you stop trying. You should just go die!" He kicks me again, but before he can again Jerome pulls him off of me.

"Preston stop this! Your drunk!" Jerome screams at him, pulling him back. Preston in his alcoholic state, is much stronger.

"Fuck off Jerome, I need to teach this queer a lesson." He growls shoving Jerome into Jerome's car, stunning Jerome.

I scramble up, trying to run away, but Preston grabs me, wrapping his small but mighty hands around my neck.

"Little gay whores like you deserve to go to hell. God will never forgive you." He hisses, while I struggle to breathe.

Jerome pries Preston off me, and I collapse to the ground trying to catch my breath.

"Run you little bitch, take your feelings and throw them off a bridge!" Preston yells at me while Jerome struggles to hold him.

I break, the words getting to me.

Queer. Gay. Faggot. Whore. Bitch. Freak. Waste of space. Cutter.

I stumble up, my head and ankle aching, I dash off. Jerome shouts out to me, trying to chase after me but Preston holds him back.

I run and run until I made it to the small bridge in our town. I stand next to the edge, looking down while gripping the side.

Maybe I should just die...

No! What about Jerome?

Remember what Preston said? He doesn't care about whores like you.

Jerome would never be like that!

When he sees your scars and stomach, he will say those things!

H-he wouldn't...

I grip my head, words and thoughts flying around.

Go home Mitch... Add more lines to the collection~

My thoughts are interrupted as head flights blind me, a car coming towards me.

But the lights stop, and so does the car. Ty, Adam, and Jerome all jump out, yelling my name.

"Mitch don't you fucking move!" Adam yells, walking towards me slowly. Jerome ignores their slow movements and races up to me, holding me tightly.

"Don't do that! You scared me so bad!" He sobs, pulling me away from the edge.

"J-Jerome you l-love me right? I-I-I'm not a whore?" I clutch him, burying my face in his neck.

"God no baby you aren't a whore, or any of those things Preston said. He's drunk and upset and he doesn't like you so he took it out on you. I'm so sorry baby.." He rocks me in his arms,
whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

After I finally calm down, Adam and Ty hug me and yell at me for being stupid and scaring them, but then they tell me they would be broken without me.

We all head back to Jerome's house, where Jerome patches me up.

Adam and Ty finally leave, still not convinced I'm okay, but Jerome reassures them.

"Do you want me to take you home baby?" Jerome asks, a little later.

"No, I hate it there. My parents are horrible people..." I whimper, cuddling up to him.

"You know, you can move in with me if you want." He smiles, petting my hair.

"Really..?" He nods, holding me.

"Honest it would make me feel a lot better knowing you are safe here with me."

I blush, smiling at him. I lean in, connecting our lips. He leans in, slipping his hand under my shirt down to my stomach.

He pulls back, beaming.

"Ah, I don't think I could ever get tired of kissing you."

~

Hiyah.

Totally don't have the next chapter written...

IT'S HELLA CUTE.

OK BYE.

~Laurenkaay/mommy