Chapter 8

Mitch's POV:

RIINGGGGGG

The bell screeches, signaling the beginning of Christmas break.

"Bye guys! See you on Christmas day!" I hug Ty and Adam, waving as they walk to Adam's car.

"C'mon babe, let's get home before the snow gets thick." Jerome shivers, wrapping his arm around my waist leading me to the car. I hop in, turning up the heat in the car.

Jerome jumps in, starting up the car. We start to drive home, but Jerome takes a turn.

"Huh? I thought we are going home?"

"Not yet~" He giggles, driving. Soon we pull up to a big building, which I recomgize as the ice skating center.

"How did you know I wanted to go there?!" I giggle, getting out. My 8 week belly is peaking out slightly.

"You were talking about your ice skating dream at lunch today and you sounded like you love it so I thought why not." He shrugs.

I giggle, kissing his cheek and dragging him inside. We grab our skates, and lace up, heading out on the ice.

"But try to be careful okay? Don't want bubs getting hurt." He smiles, slipping his warm hand under my shirt on my chilly belly.

"Of course I will." I smile, kissing him. He lingers for a moment, then pulls back getting up. He holds out his hand, and we stumble goofily over to the ice.

I step on, and it already feels like home.

"I love ice skating so much, reminds me of Canada." I hum, skating around the mostly empty rink as Jerome tries not to fall.

"I never really ice skated that much here, I did football or I played my Gameboy." Jerome chuckles, finding his footing.

"You had a Gameboy?! Me too!" I grin, stopping in front of him.

"I'm a pokemon nerd, heh." He blushes, grinning.

"Awe." I giggle, kissing his cheek and speeding off.

"Mitch slow down-" Jerome yells out to me, but it's to late.

I slide sideways on a piece of ice and slip, falling. I don't land on the ground, but in the arms of someone.

"Huh..?" I look up, meeting a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair.

"I would slow down if I were you." The guy chuckles, voice thick with an Australian accent.

"S-sorry." I blush, noticing we are pressed against the rink wall. Jerome skates over to us, helping me up and pulling me to his chest.

"You okay baby?" He asks, kissing all over my neck.

"Yeah babe, I would thank this guy for saving my fall." I crack a smile, the Aussie blushing.

"Nothing to it. You two lovebirds have a lovely day. I'm Lachlan by the way." He smiles, skating off.

"Mitch did he touch you in any weird places or bother you or hurt you-" Jerome starts rambling, and I smirk.

"Ooo someone's jealous!" I wink, and he turns a dark red.

"I-I am not!" He stammers, waving his arms around. I start laughing, and he gets all grumpy.

"I'm hungry, lets go eat!" I grin, getting off the ice. He follows, still grumpy.

We give our shoes back and head over to Wendy's, getting our lunch and sitting in the car. If Sheets Were States played faintly in the background while we ate.

"Baby are you mad at me...?" I ask, breaking the ice.

He mumbles something inaudible, and my eyes start to water. "I-I'm sorry J-Jerome.." I whimper out, the emotional side of the pregnancy breaking through. Jerome's eyes widen, and he pulls me on his lap rocking me and comforting me.

After I calm down, we cuddle in the warm toasty car.

"Mm." I hum out, sock clad feet wrapped around Jerome's waist with my neck nuzzled into his.

I lean back, smiling at him. His eyes are filled with joy... and a slight bit of lust?

Jerome hungrily leans in, connecting our lips. I lean in, wrapping my arms around his neck. I can admit, I do like kissing and making out with Jerome, a LOT.

His hand pulls me closer while the other freely roams my body. I moan softly into the kiss, and I feel his smirk against my lips.

He then grinds upward, cause a groan to slip out of my mouth. I smirk, grinding down on him to get revenge.

"Oh Mitch~" He murmurs, burring his face in my neck and creating hickeys everywhere.

After leaving marks all over me, we head back home. Jerome carries me in, and we cuddle in bed drinking hot coco and eating cucumber slices. (weird ass cravings)

"Hey baby what do you want for Christmas, since it's in a week?" Jerome says, later on in the night.

"All I want for Christmaaaas, is youuuuuuuu!" I giggle.

~

Ohi.

I'm tired. And high. Night!

Update it dedicated to jada1332 cause she is sad and needs luv.

Okey, bye!!

~Laurenkaay/mommy