Chapter 17

Mitch's POV:

"Miiiiiiiitch heeeeeelppppp meeeeee!" Ty whined, wiping the sweat off his forehead which make him get bit of paint on him.

"Well now you have paint on your forehead." I laugh, moving small things out of Mike's room so the 'manly men' as Adam stated, could paint the room without ruining the furniture.

"Babe! Can you help me pull the dresser into the hallway?" I yell, not knowing where he went.

"One sec!" He yells from downstairs, his shoes pacing around before bunding up the stairs.

"Hi!" He quirks, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my neck.

"I got you somethingggg~" He grins, handing me a bag.

I pull out two packs of sour gummy octupuses, a thing of Japanese dried berry chocolate, and a cute little stuffed rabbit. I blush at his cute little gifts, never really getting pampered before until I met him.

"T-Thanks baby, you're so sweet!" I blush hard (horomones) kissing him. He presses his lips against mine harder wanting more of me. I would have given more, but I jerk back at the feeling of my ass being smacked.

"ADAM!"

"Whaaaaaaaa?" He laughs, darting into Michael's room. I huff, my chest slightly sore and my back hurting terribly. I rub my temples, groaning.

Jerome chuckles, picking my fat self up and carrying me to our room. He lays me on the bed, taking off my white v-neck, rubbing my back.

"How did you know?" I hum to the feeling of relief and strain lifting off my back and neck.

"Week 21, back pain and baby movement." He chuckles, obviously hinting that he is reading that book I bought about each week's symptoms and how big the baby is.

"And god damn stretch marks." I mumble into the pillow.

"And the baby is the size of a carrot!" He laughs, rustling a bag then poking me what I'm guessing is a carrot.

"No not this again!!!" I whine, giggling at the same time. When the book says the baby is the size of a fruit or veggie, he will go out and buy it, then draw smiley faces on it and put it in the crib.

I swear to god he's insane.

Eh, he's cute.

After he finishes rubbing my back and stabbing me with a raw carrot (theN EATING IT) He goes back to painting and lets me draw and eat my food in peace.

About an hour later, as I work on my homework for my online classes, Jerome runs in the room franticly.

"Babe babe babe babe c'mere!!" He squeals, pulling me our of bed and down the hall into Mikey's room.

"Woah..." I grin, surveying the light grassy green room. Just what I imagined.

"Great huh?" Adam laughs, touching up the ceiling and the walls.

"We should go to Buffalo Wild Wings to celebrate!" I grin, nuzzling Jerome.

"Sure, I'm up for that. Mind if me and Adam run home to change and meet you there?"

"Sure, and I'll go by Preston and Rob's house to see if they wanna come with us." I grin, Mikey kicking suddenly. My face contorts in pain, making me groan.

"Gah Mikey chill, I know you are excited about your room."

"MAYBE HE LIKES BUFFALO WILD WINGS!" Jerome yells, running into the bathroom.

"Oh god no, you will not be a BWW child." I pat my stomach, hugging Adam and Ty before they leave.

Jerome takes a shower and I change, then we head over to Rob's.

"I'm just gonna walk in since Rob doesn't have a fucking door bell and my hands hurt when knocking." I giggle, getting out of the car while Jerome texted back Adam for me.

I open the front door, then closing it. I go to speak but I'm interuppted.

"O-oh goooooood daddy! Euhh mm daaaaaaddy!~" A kinky Lava mob squeals from the upstairs, the noise of a creaking bed following Preston's cries. I cringe, covering my ears trying to escape quietly.

"Fuck Preston baby, you are so tiiiiiight!" Rob moans, making me gag more, finally getting the door to open, making me throw myself outside and shutting the door.

I pant, mortified I walked in on that. I scurry back to the car, hopping in.

"He not home? We can try Preston's." I shake my head, my cheeks still burning.

"God I walked in and I could hear them fucking loudly. So gross. Preston has a daddy kink too!" I laugh really hard, covering my mouth because of my cackling.

"I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT BUT THANKS." He groans, banging his head against the head part of his seat.

"C'mon, lets just go meet up with Adam and Ty then." I laugh again, still giggling from Preston's weird kinks.

We drive to BWW, meeting up with Adam and Ty, and having a good time eating wings and watching baseball.

~

Kinda depressed right now but I pumped out an update, so yeah I'm not a total failure.

So someone gave me a great idea for the book and I am excited so I can't wait. It might have brought my motivation out, so we can get closer to the birth sooner.

So I might skip around and fast forward but I'm not sure yet. Just thought I would let you know.

#Poofless

Bai!

~Laurenkaay/mommy