Chapter 10

***Warning- Smut (;***

Mitch's POV:

School started back up, and now I'm 11 weeks almost 12. I've been counting, and learning all the things that are happening and it's cool. The symptoms suck, like peeing every half an hour, burping, dizziness, tender chest, and lots of saliva.

But its all good because I have Jerome, and he makes me feel better and he comforts me and gets me whatever I want. He also has a habit of driving me to and from work (Got a job at Subway over break!), since he's worried I'll crash and die.

January is the worst month of them all, it's slow and ew and depressing. I've been taking my depression pills, but not often since it's bad for the baby. But I think I can stop all together cause honestly I'm happier than I ever have been.

School drags on, and then work, then come home and look at baby stuff online and do some yoga till Jerome comes home, we eat with his parents and cuddle. I don't mind the routine, I just miss more cuddle time with Jerome.

"Hey baby?" I speak up one night, during our cuddle session.

"Mhm?" He removes his head from my neck where he was snuggled up to.

"Do you think, uh, you could take off time from work and we could go like on a mini vacation soon?" I bit my lip, cuddling him.

"Sure baby, I think we have enough saved." He smiles, running a hand through my hair.

"I-I just feel with our jobs we don't get to spend much time together.." I whimper softly.

"Oh baby... C'mere." Jerome pulls me close, but doesn't hold me to hard because of my growing, sensitive chest.

"I know it sucks, but it's for the baby. I'll talk to my boss about getting off earlier so we can get off around the same time." Jerome wipes my tears, kissing my nose.

"R-Really?" I smile. He nods, running his fingers along my stomach.

"You've grown so much biggums." He mumbles, and I cock my head at the name.

"Biggums?" I ask, and he just chuckles.

"It's like a pet name for you. I thought it was cute." He shrugs, and I aww.

"I think it's cute. Can we call each other it?" I grin, kissing his cheek.

"Whatever you want baby." He grins, kissing me. I lean into the kiss, my hormones wanting more. Jerome gladly accepts and starts passionately kissing me.

He nibbles at my lip, and I part my lips to let him in. He roams the inside of my mouth with his tongue, making me moan into the kiss.

His hands pulls off my shirt, detacting from my mouth to my neck, sucking on the delicate skin. I moan out loud, gripping Jerome's shirt.

After all our clothes are off, Jerome positions himself between my legs, licking my inner thighs to tease me. I whine, tugging his head forward.

He smirks, kitten licking the tip, making me moan loudly. He takes me in whole, sucking me off with such grace yet lust.

I came quickly, since Jerome is good at what he does. I calm down and collect myself, smirking. I push Jerome onto the bed, spreading his legs.

He raises his eyebrow at me, confused at my dominant actions. I lean down and flick my tongue against the slit of his tip, lapping up the precum.

Jerome moans, raking his fingers through my hair and tugging on it softly.

I put my mouth around the tip, and suck softly. I move my hand up and down his length while doing so.

"Oooh baby gurrrl~" He moans out, bucking his hips upward, causing me to gag slightly. I put as much of his 7 1/2 inches into my small mouth, and suck and bob. He moans, thrusting into my mouth. I let him take control and let him fuck my mouth.

"O-oh M-Mitch I'm close..!" He screams, releasing his hot sticky liquid into my parched and sore throat. I swallow as much as I can, sharing the rest with Jerome in a passionate kiss to finish it all off.

-

We lay in bed, arm and legs entagled with my head buried into his chest. He kisses my head, smiling.

"I love you baby." Jerome speaks softly, knowing I'm close to sleep.

"Love you too Biggums.." I mumble out, burying myself into his warm steady chest.

~

Oi oi writers block!

Today has been so weird omg some guy put on Facebook that me and him were in a relationship and my family is freaking out and I'm not even dating this guy.

(sorry m8 im kinda more into girls)

I'm saving myself for KeepUpWeirdo (;

Heh. So anywaysssss,
How are you all today? <3

I'm so tired rn its so late lel. Okay good night.

listen to walking dream by Natalie Walker & cosmic love the cover by joseph andre & spectrum by boyinaband & dont you dare forget the the sun by imtolazytochecktheartistsname & headphones by hedley!

also i found a book with the same plot as my skylox mpreg but merome and they mentioned my name in the desc and im just like o wow but whatever

i wonder if you guys write fanfition or draw me or shit...
um
bye

~Laurenkaay/mommy