Chapter 26

dedicated to @LoveisMerome 💕

Get better love! We are all here if you wanna talk when you are depressed.

~

Mitch's POV:

"He's alive!"

I hiccup, air flowing in my body and my eyes clamped shut for being closed so long.

Wait, how long was I out?

A breathing mask is strapped to my face, evening out my breathing.

"Mitchell. You need to open your eyes honey." The nurse pulls my eyelids up, putting eye drops in the. I yelp, jumping up.

"Ow!" I whine, rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry sweetie, your eyes were dry." She chuckles.

"Where's Jerome? How long was I out? How's my baby?" I panic, arms flailing.

"No memory loss, good. How old are you, what's your name, are you in pain?"

"I'm 18, my name is Mitch Hughes, and my stomach and head hurt. Where is my boyfriend and baby?"

"Well, you've been out for about 3 weeks, your boyfriend and baby are at home. I think one of your friends is in the lobby right now, want me to check?"

I nod slowly, my head in a dull pain. She smiles, getting me some medicine and leaving the room.

3 weeks? Really? Oh god, I hope Jerome is okay unlike the voice said he was.

"Mitch!" Preston screams, dashing in and scrambling into my arms. I hug him back tightly, missing my friends for almost a month.

"Shhh Preston it's okay." He sobs quietly, grasping onto me.

"I-I know it's just we all missed you, and Jerome isn't doing well and we were scared you wouldn't m-make it!" He sits back, wiping the tears off his face.

"What's wrong with Jerome...?" I bite my lip, running a hair through my flat greasy hair.

"He said he hears voices, and he can't look at the baby without crying. But everything will get better since you're okay, right?" Preston half smiles, resting on me.

"Wait, did you call anyone yet to say that I'm awake?" I puzzle, wondering about the others.

"No-ah, I was to emotional to hear you were awake so I bolted down here." He sheepishly admits, pulling out his phone from his baggy jeans.

"Should I ring Jerome then the other?" He asks, eyes on the phone navigating through his contacts.

"Jerome, and let me speak to him please." I hold Preston's hand, squeezing it in worry for my fiancé's mental health.

"Jerome? Jerome. You need to come to the hospital! Cause Mitch is awake!!" He grins, smiling at me.

"Ah. Okay." He hands the phone to me, Jerome rambling.

"Jerome?" I croak, my voice a little hoarse still.

"Babe? Babe?? Oh my god, OH MY GOD. I MISSED YOU SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." He screams into the phone, making me wince but smile.

"I-I missed you too. So damn much. Are you bringing Mikey?" I smile, thinking about my baby.

"Yep!! Oh god Mitch he looks like you but with my nose it's so CUTE!" Jerome squeals, shuffling around.

"I'll be there in thirty minutes, Michael is a handful." He chuckles into the phone, quickly shushing the whining baby.

"Okay. I love you. So so much." I smile, a few tears rolling down my cheek.

"Bye baby, say bye mommy!" Jerome laughs, hanging up.

Preston calls some of the other guys, and they all head over while the doctor checks me out and such.

"We are gonna keep you in for another, just to be on the safe side." The older doctor smiles at me, scribbling on the notepad he has.

"Alrigh-" "MITCHY BITCH!" Someone screams from the hall, bursting in like Preston and tackling me.

"T-Ty, ow!" I laugh, hugging him.

"T-Ty, ugh, don't run that fast. Too fat for that." Adam pants in the doorway, looking like he's gonna pass out.

"Mitch?" Jerome comes in later on, biting his lip and holding the little baby in his arms. Ty takes Mike from him, sitting down.

"Jerome!" I sob, wrapping my arms around him.

"I missed you baby. God I'm glad you are okay..." He cries, burying his face in my neck.

"I love you, you know that right? I'd never leave you." I grin, kissing him.

He smiles into the kiss, pressing his lips against mine harder.

"Stooooop that's nasty." Rob whines, making us chuckle.

"I love all you guys, thanks for never abandoning me..." I hug them all, catching up on what I missed till they had to go.

~

4 more chapters !!

Sorry so short, I wanted to get something out.

M E R O M E W E D D I N G W O O!

Hehe. Excited?

21 K THX YOU GUYS AHHH

It's a quarter after 1 am, I'm tired because I was on the phone for 30 minutes crying to my baé Katie about the fucking MOUSE in my room/house.

I'm gonna go to be now I'm fucking tired and over the mouse fear of mine. Night loves.

~Laurenkaay/mommy