Will You Marry Me?

Sia and Brandon were leading very contrasting lives. While Brandon was having a tough time dealing with Meera's death and Quorra's departure, Sia's life was on a high note. Brad and her relationship was getting more serious day by day and eventually the two decided to get engaged.

Sia asked her group to meet at Tony's so that she could tell them the big news. That afternoon everybody were at Tony's except for Brandon. Peter asked Sia," You texted saying everybody is coming, so where's Brandon ?" Sia checked her mobile and said," I did text him, I thought he'll come. Wait let me call him." She called Brandon on his cell as well as at his place but the calls went to voicemail. Sia thought for a while and then started talking to the group," Okay guys, I'll talk to Brandon later. I called you all for this." She then placed the invitation card on the table. As soon as everybody read it they screamed and started congratulating Sia.

Uma Exclaimed," You're getting engaged ! That's great, that's super great! Congratulations!" Patrick quickly asked Sia," What's the menu ?" Sia laughed and said," Seriously? You won't even wish me?" Patrick also laughed and hugged her. They all spent few hours at Tony's talking about Sia's engagement party and also about Brandon. 4 months had passed away since Quorra left England and went to New York, But for Brandon, it felt like she had left just 2 days back.

"I don't know whether he has become weirder or better." Melissa said and continued to speak,"He has stopped his stupid jokes and pranks but its pretty weird, you know. He comes on time, he works and then, he just leaves. He barely hangs out with us at work. It's like he has no life at all. Now a days, he even seldom comes here, at Tony's. I guess he's pretty much upset about Quorra. He loves her a lot."

Sia shook her head and said,"Its kind of my fault too. The day Quorra left was the last time we met! Its been months and we haven't met, or even talked. I got busy in my work and then lately I'm busy with this engagement stuff. But last I heard from Pat-" Sia looked at Patrick and said," Didn't you tell me that Brandon and Quorra talk on phone daily?"

Patrick nodded and said," Yeah, but that was a month ago. Now even I don't know. But we do need to talk to him or else he may get worse. You know, I even asked him to come with me for a cricket match, and he said no. Can you believe it? He said no for a cricket match."

That evening Sia went at Brandon's place. Brandon opened his door and was surprised to see her. Sia exclaimed," Brandon! Hey, how you've been ? God, its so good to see you. And a beard?" And she started laughing. Moments after they hugged each other and Brandon invited her in. Sia promptly asked," Where's your phone?" Brandon looked around and replied," I actually don't know-" He suddenly stopped speaking scratching his head and just looked down.

Sia understood his feelings and said," Look, I'm really sorry about Quorra. I should've talked to you after that day. I got really busy with my work and then I had to go out of town to meet Brad's parents. I'm sorry." Brandon raised his shoulders and said," Yeah. Its fine. I'm fine." Sia gave her a weird look and said," I've known you since we were 8, and I can tell you're not fine. C'mon just let it out. Patrick told me you missed a cricket match. The only reason you would miss a match is because you have Diarrhea."

Brandon smiled and looked the other way and said," I'm not fine." Brandon finally was ready to share how he felt. Brandon started to tell Sia about the problems he was having with Quorra," First few weeks Quorra and I did talk on phone and sometimes even chat, but later on it got less and since past week it stopped completely. She says she's busy but I think-" Brandon took a deep breath and continued,"-I think she has started seeing someone else."

Sia surprisingly said," No.. No Brandon. C'mon, don't do this to yourself. I mean she loves you and I don't think so she'll be with someone else. As far as I know she loves you. And I still believe that she'll come back. You both were ready to get married, you're not married only because she left for New York. So she must really be busy with her work." Brandon smiled and held Sia's hand and said," I hope so."