We Found Love

It was a new day and also A new Brandon ! He wore a brand new suit, styled his hair and had reached office on time. He looked pretty good that day.  Peter, Melissa and Patrick were not that shocked to see him like this. They knew why Brandon was being, well, 'Not The Usual Brandon'. The vacant spot in their firm was gonna be filled by either Nicole or Emma.  "You're on time." Melissa said to Brandon. "So what ?" Brandon replied.

"We're just saying that you're never on time. But today you are, and in total coincidental situation that has nothing to do with your flirty behavior, today, a new girl is going to join us at work." Peter said and then high fived Melissa. "I seriously don't know what you all are implying-" Brandon said, looking around the office and continued saying,"- but as we are on that subject, is she here ? Who's it, Nicole or Emma ? Oh yeah and Patrick don't forget about the bet. If Nicole, you pay me 20 bucks, if Emma, I pay you 100."  

"Oh, 20 and 100, rather unfair, don't you think?" Peter asked. Patrick started grinning and said," Brandon is hundred percent sure that its going to be Nicole, and that she will be sexy. So he raised his side of the bargain." And just then a tall, fair and red-haired girl entered the office and went to the Boss's cabin. She was a real beauty, all the guys in the office were looking at her. She, indeed was looking 'Sexy'.  

"Patrick, that body, that face, its definitely Nicole. She is fabulous! No parent would keep such sexy girl's name as Emma-" he was quickly interrupted by Melissa, "Then what about Emma Watson?" Brandon replied," No questions please. And Patrick my 20 bucks buddy." Patrick grinned again and said," Not so soon mate.

"A little time passed by and Brandon, in a irritated mood, asked his group," What's going on inside ? How many hours passed by?"    

"Its been just 15 minutes you idiot!", Melissa shouted. Brandon gave Melissa a dismal look and started working. Few minutes later the Boss came out with the New Girl. "Can I have your attention please." The Boss said with a big smile on his face. Everybody at the office stopped doing whatever they were doing. And happily stared at the new girl.  

As for Brandon, he was so excited that he stood up and began clapping. Everybody started laughing and the New Girl smiled at him. "Did she just blush ? Oh my God! What does girls see in him? " Melissa grunted. The Boss continued," Please save your excitement for the end. Anyway, there's been one vacant job at our firm which will be taken over by Emma Clarke. She's smart, hard working and focused and I want everyone to behave nicely with her. Oh, and Patrick and Brandon, no pranks this time." At that moment everybody started to laugh and then the Boss continued," So that's it for now, back to work people." Boss then showed Emma her place and went in his cabin.

As soon as Boss finished his speech, Brandon, totally in disbelief, gave Patrick 100 bucks. And at the same time Patrick paid 20 bucks to Glenn, their office co-worker. Brandon understood everything and he shouted,"You son of a bitch ! You already knew it wasn't going to be Nicole ! " . Patrick started laughing and said," Actually there was no Nicole ! Few weeks back I overheard Glenn and Boss talking about the vacant spot, so I planned all this with Glenn and he agreed to tell me everything for just 20 bucks. So that night at Tony's I told you about Emma and 'non-existing Nicole' and somehow made a bet with you. It was easy to mess with you." Brandon couldn't believe and shook his head in total disbelief. It looked pretty obvious that he was cursing Patrick in his mind.

That afternoon while everyone was working Brandon spent his time staring at Emma. Patrick whispered to Brandon,"Thinking about the perfect prank ?" Brandon, still staring at Emma," You know what Pat, no prank this time." Patrick was stupefied hearing this,"Are you out of your mind ? Its a tradition! Prank with the newbies. C'mon why are you being such a spoil sport ?"