~If Only You Remember Chapter 12~

Start from the beginning

"So if you knew who they were and knew they were dating Louis and Liam, would you still have became friends with them?" He asked. "Yeah I guess I would," I said.

  "Even though you would still run into me again?" He asked. "I probably wouldn't go with the three if I knew you were with them," I admit. "Oh come on am I that bad?" He chuckled. I lightly smiled and said, "I don't know we will see." 

He smiled back and stopped the car. I looked at him confused. "We are here," he smiled. He opened the door and got out he walked around to my side. I opened the door before he could.

"You know I was going to help you with the door right?" He asked. "I know," I said.

I got out and closed the door. "Follow me," he said. I nodded and followed behind him. We walked in through the trees. "We better not get lost," I said. "We won't," he said.

There was this little path that lead us to where we were going.

We walked out of the trees and to see a nice huge pond with grass surrounding it with flowers. The moonlight reflect out on the water. There was a small hill that you can look out to at. 

It was a beautiful scene where you can see the sunrise when it comes. On the top of the hill laid out a blanket with a basket on it.

"I thought maybe we can have a little picnic under the moonlight ," he said. He flinched and closed his eyes. Does he think I'm going to hit him?

I laughed and he slowly opened his eyes. "What? Your not going to hit me?" He asked. I shook my head and laughed. "No I'm not. I think it's sweet," I smiled.

"Sweet?" He asked. "Yeah sweet," I said. "Are you feeling ok?" He teased, he put his hand on my forehead. I laughed and pushed his hand away. "I'm feeling fine," I said.

He laughed and smiled at me. "Come on let's go eat," he said. He took ahold of my hand and led me to the top of the hill.

We sat down across from each other. "Let's see what we have," I smiled.

I opened the basket. "Sandwiches," I said pulling them out. "Olives," I said pulling the small bowl out. "Blueberry muffins," I smiled while pulling them out. "And strawberries," I said pulling them out.

I set the food across the blanket. "Is the food ok?" He asked worried. "It's wonderful," I said. "What kind of sandwiches?" I asked. "Turkey sandwiches," he said.

"You remembered what I like," I said. He grinned and said, "Of course I do." I smiled at him. I handed him his sandwich and I picked up mine.

I unwrapped it and took a bite of the delicious sandwich. "You still make the best sandwiches," I said. "Thank you," he laughed. I took another bite of the sandwich.

I set the sandwich aside and picked up a strawberry. I ate one and another. I grabbed an olive and said, "Open up."  He looked at me curiously but still opened his mouth.

I tossed it and made it in his mouth. "Yes!" He threw his hands in the air. I giggled and clapped.

"Ok my turn," he said. I opened my mouth and he tossed six olives. It missed my mouth but hit my nose. My mouth dropped and he sat there laughing.

I laughed and tackled him down. We rolled down the hill laughing and smiling. We stopped rolling at the bottom of the hill. I landed next to him. We were still laughing.

"That was fun," he laughed. "Very," I laughed. "I can't believe you threw six olives," I said. "Hey it's what I do," he shrugged.

We sat up and looked up at the stars. "It's beautiful tonight," I said. "Very," he said looking at me. I looked at him and blushed. I quickly looked away.