chapter 19.

Tiny POV.
Well if she would just stay still!

Tee- maybe your hurting her.

Ain't nobody hurting faith dang I looked at nays baby named briana and smiled. She was the cutest little girl. Faith was cute to but her hair was thick and nappy asf. Tee always wanna tell me do her hair when she know all faith gone do is cry.

Today was a big picnic for our group home.. Yea I stopped calling it a sheleter. Ms.ray has a sister who has a group home for little kids. So she said this would be good for us to know how are kids are gonna act at toddler stage. I didn't wanna be at this picnic because all these little kids are Tyler's age.

So I was trying to get faiths hair done while Patrick took a nap before the picnic.

I finished her little ponytails and got in the shower. Igot out and put on my short shorts because I was tired of this hot ass weather with my love pink half shirt that I just bought with my sandals .

I picked Patrick's sleepy butt up and put his white onesie on him with his tan shorts and no shoes because he's gonna refuse.

He started crying when I tryed to put socks on him so I just left him alone and walked outside with him on my hip as I helped set out plates and messed with the guy that was grilling . I was a flirt big time but he didn't ever pay me any attention. So I walked away and sat at a bench as I saw all these little kids start trickling in playing with cars and water balloons. Everybody eventually came outside with there babies and the music was going and everybody was having a good time. Even the staff.

As I talked to tee something caught my attention. A little boy with long curly hair caught my attention.. He looked exactly like...oh my God....Tyler....

Carson POV.
Me and lauren was the last thing i wanted.I didn't want lauren. She was so dumb and sometimes she smelled weird. She tryed to play like she wasn't ghetto no more but...my family saw right threw it. I have a great family with dumbass rules in dating. I'm my family if your dating they have to move in. When they move in she has to have your baby. No matter how old you are. Its really strict rules. No matter how old you are....see my dad is from down south and they really don't play that shit and its even worse with her because she forced her way in my family. And as soon as she got pregnant my dad said she had to stay.

I was miserable doing this fake ass family shit. I don't even curse but she was really taking it there sometimes. I just wanted to ya know.... Do it to her. But my mom caught me with her ..and ever since then she's been here and its horrible. Lauren just..wasn't my type. Now my dad said I had to propose to her or tell her I didn't want her anymore....but she was one of those types to take the baby.. I watched Maury a couple times and she fits those girls that be jumping around on the stage.I really did love our daughter.

I was in love with everything about love . she was my life. Now I was faced with a decision.. Marry her. Or lose love.

Lauren POV.

Carson had been acting all weird.. Maybe he knew. The truth was. Love isn't his. But he thought so and I needed him to keep thinking so.

I was living the life I had hella money . and I was determined for it to stay this way.

I might make a sequel but this is the end so let me know if you guys want a sequel.