chapter 16

The first two weeks were great. I established a great sleeping schedule with him and sometimes the girls would babysit so I can sleep. I even got a job and signed patrick up for day care.  I didn't wanna use the shelter because alllll them girls baby's are in there and some of them girls are dirtier then others. Even though it was a house setting it was a daycare in the basement.

So I got up and put on my uniform to work at a gas station. It was called gas zone. And it was right up the street and it was the only gas zone in the whole state. So I was proud. Ms.ray for some reason said she couldn't understand why the gas station couldn't keep employees but I just shrugged it off. I put my bag over my shoulder.

Patrick was going with donna and tyler today to her moms. Thankfully donnas mom actually liked her and wanted her to come home. Donna refused though because her moms boyfriend still beats her moms ass but he wasn't there today.

Donna loved patrick I could tell and I loved tyler. And I would love all there babies.

As I walked to the gas station the manager was already there and I steppes in .

I smiled. Hey.

Him- call me mike.

Ok mike...I'm tiny

Mike- real name.

Tiana.

Mike- tiana what! Are you dumb.

Woah chill the fuck out bruh .

Mike- if I hear one more curse word out of your mouth you can turn around and go home

I took an deep breath. Sorry.

Mike- full name

Tiny- tianaaaaaaaaa rraaachheeell luccccccaaasassss

Mike- mmk well get to work behind the cash register.

I got behind the register having no idea what to do.

He disappeared and people started coming in and I did the best I could.

3weeks later
I was sitting at the register really bored and sorts terrified. My manager was over aggressive and plan rude. I was doing this so I wouldn't have to do that thing with Lauren but I mean damn this guys wasn't making it easy

Not to mention whenever we were stalking he'd grab my butt extra hard .....it made me so uncomfortable.

I saw him go over and close the doors and lock them and just thought maybe he was trying to stock in peace. I saw him unlock the door to the registers and come in and lock it back.

Wassup?

Mike- nothing..I know you be looking at me.

What?

Mike- and that is so unprofessional your just leading me on this way

I felt him feel up my thigh and started to cry .

Don't touch me like that.

I smacked his hand away and he pushed forward with his body against mine. I was scared out of my mind about to cry.

Please stop

Mike- nah u want this!

No ! No I don't! I scratched and punched and kicked at him but he just kept coming back I felt him punch me one last time hard AF and I blacked out.

Donna POV.

I had been waiting for tiny for over 2 hours now she was had been supposed to be back. Carson was up here too. To see patrick. Ms ray said maybe her shift had got extended so I just decided to walk up there with tee and nay.. We got to the gas station and no one was there. As usual we went in to smell a funny smell and slim trails of blood going to a janitorial closet and glass everywhere.we went in the cash register box and nay started throwing up..

It was at least 6 condoms everywhere and I gulped hard AF. I followed the trail to the closet. OMG!!! WTF WTF CALL 911!

Tee POV.
Her manager raped her! He raped her over and over and had the nerv to come up to the hospital and try and apologize.

Tiny POV.

I felt destroyed and so hurt. Why did this happen. Why me why me. I laid in the bed on my side as carson held Patrick mad AF as I cryed. Some other guys were standing outside my room with Carson and I had no idea who they were.

This fucker came up here to say sorry? Sorry? For breaking my joy. For making me never ever want to work anywhere again. HELL NO! I WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN . ms.ray just nodded ok and I cryed.

Carson- tiny please dont cry.

He caressed my face and I pulled away. After what happened I didn't want any body with  x y genes inside them to touch me.

I went home a few hours later and he went to jail automatically.

I laid down while patrick slept wanting to forget all about this day.