chapter.7

Lance POV.
I was sitting at work bored out of my mind and started thinking of the morning I had just had. I couldn't get over how bad my body wanted her and I just...did it.
It wasn't rape because she didn't scream and she didn't try to fight it but I also don't know if she enjoyed it.
We needed to have a talk. So she would know this wouldn't happen again and I didn't want to ever again. She's a kid and that's it. I figured I'd talk to her tonight when I got off as I stared at the clock I saw that's only about 10 minutes away and started gathering my things.
I'm a CEO at a gas company. Yes I know. Why haven't you moved them out of the ghetto and got them everything I ask for?. They think I work at a gas station when really I control the whole operation. But I haven't because I wanted a woman who didn't want me for my wallet and Linda didn't. She was loving and beautiful and she was everything I could ask for . I went in the bathroom to change into my speed way gas station uniform and as I got dressed I thought about telling tiny the truth about my job. I mean...in a way she mise well know. I walked out and went to my car and drove home determined.

I got out the Car and went inside out little apartment and I saw ty dozing off and I picked him up . hey ty
Ty- I sneepy
Well can u tell me what you did today?
Ty- umm I go with tiny to Laurens housh
I froze a little thinking she told Lauren
Mhm what else
Ty- I ate we went to the park and..
I heard him snoring and I layed him in his bed .

I walked calmly to tinys room and -

Tinys POV.
I had went "shopping" with Lauren that day and had told ty not to tell but it was all ruined now due to the fact I was standing in a dress that my ass cheeks hung out and my hair all down my back and a fresh belly button piercing showing because of the deep v in the dress and lance just stared at me.
What...
Lance- ummm did u ..did u tell ..how did u ...
Spit it out Lance... I stared at him with an attitude I hadn't had before and honestly I didn't care. In my head I was grown
Lance- did u tell Lauren what happened .
Don't be a toddler ..about what
Lance- could you chill with your attitude
Could you talk like a man .
Lance- ok you want me to talk like man?
I heard my door close but I paid no attention and then I felt lances hand around my waist and throw me on the bed making me feel like a kid and he spoke loud and clear
Lance- DID YOU TELL YOUR FAST LOUD ASS BESTFRIEND ABOUT ME FUCKING YOU AND EATING YOUR PUSSY?

NO!

lance- that's all I asked...

He started to leave but all that had got me feeling down there a little worse than this morning and I spread my legs and told him to come here.

Lance- I'm not going to have sex with you...

He looked down and saw my legs spread and followed just like a puppy.

It had been a long night for me my hair was every where and a lot of stuff I had felt bad for before I didn't. I had piercings and was having sex. Just in a matter of days I had changed and I didn't want to change back. Yea having sex with lance wasn't something I planned on but I knew I had to other wise he'd leave and me and ty would have no place to go. I wasn't sure I wanted lance to leave anyways. I didn't want him to leave my bed either but he did and I just decided to go to sleep.

I got up that morning and decided to go run the streets. Lance was off so before he could ask me to do anything I jumped in the shower and got dressed in my daisy dukes and stripped crop top and converse. I had found a new confidence in my body especially from the way when me and lance have sex he acts like he worships me and I'm the most beautiful girl in the world so I thought I'd think the same.

I walked towards the door and lance stopped me

Lance- were are u going like that. Tiny your way to -

If your gonna say I'm way to young I'm way to young to do a lot but I do them anyways. I wink at him and he stands there speechless so I take advantage of the moment and kiss him sticking my tongue all down his throat then grabbing my key and leaving.

I went to get Lauren but instead her whole family was there..fuck. A family reunion. I hated her family reunions because they were full of boys . boys that used to tease me and look at me funny but I just went inside to find Lauren.

The music was blaring and I huffed. Were the fuck is she. The number one voice I was dreading answered me . it was Ray. Fine as she could be and most of the time made me question my sexuality . she was a normal girl just soooo pretty .

Ray- she's upstairs

I swallow hard.. Mhm ok. I start walking away staring at her and she stares back but I keep walking . I make it to Laurens room and I notice somebody in he grandmas room but shake it off and go inside Laurens room as she sits there with all her girl cousins chilling.

We sit and talk all after noon and eventually we go downstairs and make plates full of food. Laurens older uncles pass us drinks thinking they're the first one to . Lauren has a lot of uncles and by the 6th one I was lit.

I got up dancing to beyonces flawless flipping and twirling my hair and a boy grabbed my waist. I didn't pay attention as I kept dancing grinding with him and I turned around and nearly melted in my panties. It was Raymond. Rays twin brother and he scared me in a way . he had gray eyes and a scar on his face but he was so fine as some old school music came on I wrapped my arms around his neck dancing and swaying with him and kissing on his neck.

I stopped realizing what I was doing finally and just decided to say my goodbyes and walk back home. I walked in my living room to see my mom. Wtf. I in no way wanted her to see me dressed like this and I really didn't want to see her at all. Then I felt I sting of jealousy seeing lance hugged up with her looking like she had just got out the shower and done her hair.

Linda- tiny.. I was waiting for you

Right right ...I kept walking

Linda- can you show your mother some love.

Can my mother stay off crack

Linda- how dare you talk to me like that.

Oh fuck you linda. Your a joke . my mother got up real quick and smacked me as hard as she could but her hits weren't a match for what I was about to give her ass. I reached back and swung on her as hard as I could knocking her on her back.

Fuck you. Crack head. I heard ty start crying and I picked him up

Ty shush she's never gonna change . keep that in mind.. I made him go to sleep and I heard my mom from the living room crying about her daughter turning into one of those ghetto ass kids but I ignored it just going to my room and slamming the door.