chapter 2.

Linda POV.
I was happy my daughter got what she had been dieing for. When I saw the way her beautiful brown face lit up I knew it was worth getting an extention on the light bill. My daughter was thicker than other girls but me and lance can already tell by the time she's 16 shell have a body to die for and hopefully no kids. She has beautiful long dark hair due to her being mixed with dominicam . yup her birth father only speaks Spanish and I honestly have no clue how we even dated . but she is fluent in Spanish so IG it paid off. I kissed my children goodmorning and smiled at them so happy I am doing what I said ..raising my children without welfare and with ever ounce of love I have.

I sat at the table with lance eating with the kids like every morning and lance put his hand on my thigh..I smirked and licked my lips at him . he knows that's my spot and as soon as he gives me the signal I'm going to make love to him this early. I finished eating and left the kids at the table following lance into our room and closing the door.

He was owning it .He was stroking into me with so much force I could have exploded. Mmm baby yes right there daddy I moaned as I could feel his thing growing to maximum size . I love love loved fucking lance and at this rate I didn't want to stop. I gripped the sheets and came as he came inside me and we rested.

I had to get up though because it was summer and the kids eat everything . so even though lance was running slow I made him take a shower and make sure the kids did to. After that we all got in our little Car and headed to Walmart. I got out holding tys hand ty- mommy u Donna get shome juish?. I smile at him ..yes just for you . lance and the kids run off to the candy aisle and I go down the juice aisle looking for Ty's favorite juice when I run into a tall dark skin man. I look up to see a familiar face and nearly faint..uh..Terrance?

Terrance was everything I could wish for when I was about tinys age and I could not believe I still had a crush on him...the bad boy.
Terrance-in the flesh..its so nice seeing you

It was so nice seeing you to...I blushed and he stopped me again
Terrance- sorry if I'm over staying my welcome but could we please hook up tonight?

I agreed without a thought of lance on my mind and he left as I stared off after him..I snapped back into reality when I saw lance and the kids with a candy filled cart..no!