chapter 10

Tiny POV.
I was 4 month pregnant and couldn't even tell all I know is I eat tons of food . I told lauren the truth about me and lance and what's going on. She said he's preying on a child but I don't even bother. By this time everybody in the projects knew I was a regular hood rat and wasn't surprised by the pregnancy. Now I was sitting here with my crack head ass mom trying to lecture me. This was her 3rd time here this week and I had told lance what she was here for but he refuses to listen and says that's still his wife. I say and did what I usally. Not give a fuck what she was saying do to the fact she looked dirty and was itching and scratching every 5 seconds and stuttered when she talked.

Linda- I'm.I'm just telling u what u should know raising kids .

Oh stfu bitch

Linda- don't talk to me that way who is ur child's father I need to meet him

As if I want him to meet your crack head ass.

Linda- mhm.

She got up went to lances room and left out the door. Told you.

I turned the TV back on and sat with ty who had just turned 5 a week ago while he played with his new action figures.

Ty how do u feel about mom

Ty- I don't know.. I mean she's not my mom she looks like a zombie to me.

She is one and I don't suggest for you to love her. Shell only let you down.

Ty- otay,

I felt his little arms wrap around me and I hugged him .

I heard a knock at the door .
I.got up and opened it to see the guy I got into a fight with standing there.

Um what do u want nigga I will shoot you if you tryna fight.

Him- please. My.name is Carson.

Ok nigga named Carson get the fuck from my door I slam the door and wait till he walks away and open the door to a bunch of baby bottles and bibs I picked the basket up walking down the sidewalk fierce with am attitude.

YOU THINK BECAUSE I WAS STEALING I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP? I throw baby bottles at him as he trys dodging them and the neighborhood drug dealers turn towards me

Carson- no! Wtf I'm trying to help you! Your a little ass girl pregnant your gonna need it!

I don't need shit from you!

Carson- could you not make a big deal!

I saw big tony from down the street walk up. I had never really talked to him but he's been around for forever I knew he was about 22 he was on the heavier side but he was solid and Puerto Rican and black.

Tony- aye tiny chill aight?

I step back letting him handle it.

Tony- aye man just walk away bruh.

I saw Carson's facial expression that only showed he was about to try to win a fight he just wouldn't

Tony- you hear very well?

Carson- fuck you nigga somebody try to help one of these hood-

I saw a swift motion and Carson was on the ground with blood on his mouth

Carson got up and charged him and the next blow tony sent him flying into the grass and I covered my mouth shocked.

Tony its ok really.

Tony- aight. Cmere for a minute.

I followed him.

Tony- u gotta relax aight. I mean I'll knock any nigga out for you-

I gotta get home to my brother.

I walked away . I hated talking to him he was so much older and I knew what he wanted so I just didn't go there with him.

I walked back in the house to see my moms "friend" with a knife to tys throat and I screamed

What are you doing!

Terrance- your mom didn't give me my fucking money! Were is she!

I don't know let ty go please please ty I love u so much

I got down on my knees begging and I felt him kick me hard as fuck in my face
.terrance- I want my money!

Everything was a blur as I saw a pool of blood escape my brothers throat and Terrance run out .