chapter. 11

Tiny POV.
This day was tragic. Ty was the only thing I had and now I felt empty. He was my soul my little brother. Now i was sitting here with tony and lauren. Tony had took us up here because lance wasn't home and now I'm seeing a side of him I've never saw. Compassion and sympathy. I nearly was dehydrated from crying at this hospital. They took ty and nothing else was said. We just waited. I was so hungry but I ignored the hunger because I had so much hate in me.

Mom let this happen! She dealing with that nigga and now look!

Lauren- ik ik 

My best friends eyes were full of tears and I could tell she was just as hurt as me. The last year me and Lauren had practically been raising ty.

I waited and waited and waited intill I literally felt numb.

I saw the docter walk out and I looked up

Docter- I am so sorry..... He passed.

I nearly died myself and felt tears fall down my face. I looked over and tony was dripping tears and Lauren was throwing up.

I couldn't even with this. I stood up. Thank you.

I felt something in me click. It was nothing good. And I was never ever going back to old tiny. This nigga Terrance killed my son and he was going to pay.

I walked out of the hospital and walked home leaving a river of tears behind me.

I got home to see my mom once again and lance.

I smirked.

Linda-weres ty

Weres ty? Were ty? Tears exploded out of my eyes. TY IS IN FUCKING HEAVEN! YO CRACK HEAD ASS BOYFRIEND CAME IN HERE AMD SLIT HIS THROAT! LOOK AT YOUR SONS BLOOD!

Linda- no no no he didn't you!you did it!

FUCK YOU BITCH I DID IT?!? YES IM IN THE MOOD FOR SLITING THROATS TONIGHT BITCH . I went in the kitchen snatching the drawers out and grabbing the sharpest knife and coming back in the living room calm as ever and ready to kill her.my brother is gone. Oh yea I'm pregnant by your husband and... Your going to die tonight

Iswung my knife at her like I was crazy but Lance caught me pinning me against the wall trying to calm me down and I shoved it in his shoulder and pulled it out. DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!

he fell to the floor and I ran after her around the living room her bones were way to tired to run so I caught her with a swiftness and just started swinging my knife all over her face till lance was able to get me up and throw me off.

Her face looked a checker board and her eyes were bleeding while she cryed and screamed Lance hurried and picked her up taking her to the hospital. I just sat there. With my eyes rushing with tears and blood all up and down my arms and hands. I got up slowly and went into my room closing the door with the same knife dangling from my fingers.

I wanted to die. I forgot all about the life in me and just started cutting me wrist. I cut up and down and for some reason I felt a release of tension in me.   I laid down with me arm bleeding and fell asleep.

I woke up to police sirens and me being cuffed. I figured this would happen and I didn't care they took me In and booked me and I asked who called
Police man- a neighbor called and said a stabbing happened and all the evidence was on you.

I smile . fuck a neighbor.

Police man- be quiet.

He threw me in holding and everybody else looked at me like I was crazy

YES IM A PREGNANT BITCH WITH BLOOD ALL OVER ME DONT FUCKING LOOK AT ME  .

Two girls stood up and I knew I fucked up but I didn't even care.

BOO BITCH HIT ME!

They smirked and then I blacked out and stood up choking one . the other one just looked amazed I did anything and the guards rushed in but I didn't let go I dug my nails deep in her neck as I cryed. I HATE YOU

They drug me out and took me to maximum secuirty where I was by myself . I spit on the window and sat down .

Fuck them  ! I yelled all night and kicked the door till they passed me some dirty ass breakfast and i threw it at the window.

Fuck this place I'm in dumbass juvenile and I wasn't going to abide by shit.