chapter 18.

Lauren POV.
Tiny called me the other day about the parties so I told her to meet me tonight. I didn't know how to tell her about me and carson. Even after the night we kiss we didn't stop he would finger me and we would make out.

And when they broke up it got worse. Because we both wanted to believe since they weren't together it couldn't be wrong. But as her best friend I felt horrible guilt. She truely liked carson.
But i wasn't ready to tell her either. It was more though. It was way deeper. Carson still worked at the shop but his mom is a huge lawyer. So he asked me to come live with him... I did. Me being who I am had no problem taking advantage of this and threw the whole process I didn't think twice about tiny.

I think we got together on the loneliness of not fully having tiny. His mom was so cool and he was a mommas boy so somtimes we collided.

The worse part of it all... When tiny was 6 months pregnant...I got pregnant. By Carson. My baby was only 2 weeks....Carson's mom set up a room for her and everything. Carson was so spoiled and so was our daughter.

Sometimes I think I don't deserve all this but. I obviously deserved it more than tiny. That's why I got carson. I was 15 and my life was great. I didn't live in no type of projects I had a beautiful little girl named love.

But right now I was trying to put on an act for tiny like I was still a ghetto ass hood rat.

Tiny- lauren! Are you listening I'm really nervous and this dress is riding up my ass.! And patrick needs-

Yes! You'll be fine I told you exactly what to do. He's the guy we saw walk in just take these two pills and put it in his drink!...., I started to feel bad for not going in...but I just shook it off she got out and I pulled off.

Tiny POV.

Lauren was acting so weird towards me but I was here in the middle of this big ass club. With two pills dressed like I was 18. I looked over at the guy. He was dark with all types of bold ass gold jewelry. He was ridiculous. I didn't wanna go thru lauren all the time so I figured when I got what I wanted I would go through his phone and find the next so called baller to hit up. I could just sync my email to his and bam.I was In business. Nobody else knew about what I was doing except the girls and the shelter and they said theyd watch patrick and stay up so they can open the window for me when i got back.and honestly I didn't believe me and lauren would be friends for touch longer. I hadn't seen her In nearly a year and she had been treating me terrible. Truth was I needed this money for clothes for patrick and me his baby food and shoes...baby's are expensive I swear.

I walked up to him his name was tj and I already knew everything about him.

You tj?

He turned around.. Yea bitch why

I took that bitch word personal but I shook it off..

I just wanted to believe my eyes . I caressed his shoulder and he smirked probably thinking I was just some ho who wanted to swallow his babies.

Can I be your bitch for tonight. I winked selling it and he fell right for it.

He bought me a drink and I put the pills in his and watched them dissolve.

It was about 3am when we left and I texted tee telling her

Tee- if we don't hear from you in two hours we calling the police.

I said ok and made it to his deluxe condo. He turned on music and began to tip over. He looked concerned and I just smiled.. Goodnight tj. This dumbass fell right down and didn't even know my name..to bad.

I search his pockets first nervous about touching him.I took his wallet out and found 800 dollars. I then went in his closet to find so many diamonds and gold watches. I took at least 5 all gold bracelets and gold watches and chains... All this shit was getting pawned. I took his bank cards and went in his drawers.

I found 3000 tucked away in one drawer and 6000 tucked in another. I got nervous about him waking up and jumped across his body and out his door. Easy.

I got back to the shelter and told the girls everything. We had to be extra quiet though so ms.ray wouldn't come see why our light was on. They eyeballed the jewelry extra hard.

Donna- you should keep something just as a souvenir.

Tee- man when the at nigga find out h gone be shitty.

Nay- damn I wish I woulda did this.

Guys you know your helping me spend this money.

Tee- what about lauren.

Forget her ok? We just gotta find the pills and sometimes maybe one of your guys can come. But we gotta spend it slow so nobody sees a huge. increase in our babies and our wardrobe ok?

Nay- sounds like a plan. Next time I'll go ok?

Ok. The deal is no matter what we get we give each other 1000 a piece ok?

Tee- got it.

Donna- what if we don't get that much

Well just split it

Nay- promise no one will get selfish?

We all been in this together right?

They all agreed ..

Donna- every other time let's split the money for us and save the rest for when we are 18.so we can move outta this place

Your right.

We made a deal and that was it.