chapter 6.

Tiny
I woke up the next morning feeling like it was Time to hustle. At least hustle Lance.Because I was NOT going back to some shelter were- never mind. I could hear ty snoring and I figured eventually Lance would want more and honestly I was going to do it... I hopped in the shower thinking maybe in the mean time I could at least try and find some job that hired 14 year olds...it wasn't any and I knew that but I told myself that just to think hey your not flirting and things of that nature with your step dad to pay bills ..I couldn't be.

I jumped out the shower and put on the Victoria secrets lotion and perfume with deodorant and then a Victoria secerets sports bra and the matching panties.  I looked at my self and felt a confidence I hadn't felt before.. Like I was needed. I figured lance was at work already and just threw on the matching sweat pants and walked in the kitchen seeing there's no food and sighing..

Fuck. I turned to leave and ran into lance
Lance- um sorry
I noticed him look me up and down and I figured..if I'm gonna have to do this just have fun with it so I stuck my hands down his pants and felt up his thighs and caressed his thing.. Although I was trying to have confidence with this ..this was the first time I ever touched one but before I could think Lance was carrying me to him and my moms room .

He wasn't even my step dad anymore. He was about to be the man to take my virginity. So I layed there naked letting him kiss on me . I was to focused on weather to feel bad to enjoy it .

Then I felt IT . it was having a hard time going inside me due to my tightness and I swear I was about to cry the first 10 minutes IT was inside me. But then I felt a spark I had never felt and I started to moan.. I never knew my voice could go that loud but as he went inside me I matched his stroke and felt myself climbing higher and higher. I felt something warm shout in me but I ignore it because the sensation it gave caused floods and floods to fall from between my legs.

He got up and I looked down to see just a small amount of blood trickling down and I closed my legs staring at him and he looked down as if he was dissapointed in himself. I just smiled feeling like I won a battle . now he had to stay.

Linda POV.

I wanted to go home with my kids and husband .I really did but I couldn't. I was sitting in the middle of a bunch of druggies in a abandoned house were Terrance left me and i had been getting high all day.

I felt horrible I stole what my husband had worked so hard for.For Terrance. Now a days I did everything for him . I don't know why he had such a hold on me. But even if I left him this needle in my arm I felt would never go away. I missed ty and I was sorry what I had done to tiny. I needed to get home but just as soon as I thought that the drugs kicked in and the thoughts of them went away and I went on a all time high. Fuck it.

Lance POV.
I feel terrible. Terrible the fact I even kissed my step daughter...I'm not a rapist or a child molester it just happened.. She seemed so grown in the moment and she didn't even seem like a kid she was like a woman seducing a man and I fell for it. I don't know why she is doing this. I looked at her and automaticay could feel myself down there standing up. I shook my head at the fact I had so much temptation to feed into it. And I did I went back between her legs and licked up everything that had flowed out till even more came out and we went in that same cycle over and over again

I heard ty get up and rose my face from between her legs. I saw her breathless young face turn red and she quickly grabbed her things and left.
No going back now.