Chapter 60 Let go Park Hoon.

Start from the beginning

"So I will play the music for the part that I showed you guys just now." Hoon said and played the music. What? So fast? I still haven't grasp the steps yet and the music started.

When it started playing, I feel my heart pounding and a warm fuzzy feeling through me. It was so good. I did the steps that I remembered.

"Min Ae!" Hoon yelled at me.

"Mianae. I still haven't got the grip of the choreography." I told Hoon.

"Okay. I will show you again." Hoon showed us the choreography again. But I didn't caught the steps again. We repeated about 3 to 4 times before Hoon totally got fed up. Did I mention that I really need time to learn stuff?

"Gavin. Can you teach the rest of the boys the other steps while I teach this idiot?" Gavin nodded and Hoon pulled me to the other side. I pouted.

"Acting cute won't help." He said coldly.

"Mianae. I just totally need some time to digest the steps." I said and rubbed my hands together,hoping he would not be too frustrated at me. Hoon took a deep breath. "How did you ever get into JYP?"

"I'm going to show you another time. Slowly step by step. Try to get it." He pushed my head.

"Ne Sunbae-nim." I bowed down to him.

"Okay. So the first step is like this. Then this and this. " He hummed the tune while he did the steps. Thankfully, he didn't did it too fast.

"Your turn." I danced the steps I saw. "Wait." I told him. I saw his expression get fiercer. I danced the steps again. Don't get me wrong. I'm a great dancer ( what JYP-nim said) but I needed time to perfect them. I'm a slow learner sadly.

"Better than before but you need to move your hand higher and to this side." He grabbed my arm and put it to the next step.

"Next part-" Why is he so unpatient? Lol.

"I want to practise a few more times first okay?" I asked him. He nodded sulky. I redo the steps a few times.

"Next part?" I asked him. He guided me through half of the song. But we got stuck a part as always. There was always a part that I was stuck at and needed time to perfect it. Unfortunately my teacher is not a patient one.

"Min Ae yahh! Right leg left turn!!"

"Sorry!"

"More to the side!"

"Sorry!"

"You turned too much!"

He got really fed up and his face was totally black. He walked up to me grabbed my waist. I was a little uncomfortable and pushed him away but he gripped on harder.

"Jump."

"Huh?" I asked.

"Jump and I will twist your torso to help you get the feeling on how you much you such twist." Hoon told. I simply nodded.

"3,2-" Hoon started the countdown.

THUD! I turned around.

"Oppa!!!" I yelled and ran over to Mark oppa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Haijima!!" Min Ae yelled. They all teased her with Coco after I did it to her. But she looks so cute that I did not want to stop them from bullying her. I mean its not really bullying. Coco is just showing her affection for Min Ae. I think that Coco loves Min Ae more than Young Jae and me who are her Daddy. Haih.. Min Ae is just..too cute and lovely.