"My gorgeous ebony lollipop! This week at work will be boring without you. Who will I spill all the work gossip too?". "I bet you Joe the janitor is still interested" I teased him as he rolled his eyes and hugged me.

Bryan came over. "I'll miss you". "You need to catch feelings for your wife again or someone else because it's not me" I told him quietly and hugged him quickly. I noticed he still had a tiny bruise from when I bit him.

"Aunty Tori!"

"Destiny!"

I hugged her once more. "I love chuu". "I love chuu more and go be a good girl for Aunty. I'll face time you tomorrow ok?".

"Promise?"

"Definitely but I have to go right now". Destiny let go allowing me to stand up freely. "Bye!" I waved taking my suitcase and walking inside the American Airlines terminal.

As I walked inside the blasting A.C. hit me cooling my body down immediately from the little sweat beads that were about to develop against the bridge of my nose. What nearly had me fucked up was the line to security. They had gotten me fucked up if I'm waiting in that. I checked my ticket to see I have gotten Business Class and Pre-check. The pre-check line was empty so I hurried along and went in line as they checked my ticket, ID, and passport. I didn't have to take off my shoes as I went through the metal detector without a problem.

After the TSA security I made my way to Gate D7 which to my luck wasn't too far away.

"Now boarding for flight 1268 to Rome. Now boarding our First class, Executive Platinum, Military personnel, and business class go through the priority access lane" The gate agent spoke into the microphone. I didn't get a chance to sit I just walked straight into the access as the agent scanned my ticket and I boarded on board the aircraft.

~~~~~~~

His large callous yet soft hands rubbed up and down my back taking in my frame into his much larger one. I noticed the difference in our completions. His tanned ivory mixed with my milk chocolate brown in such a swirl that was...unique.

I looked deep into his dark brown eyes as his hands continued to roam touching boundaries no man has ever. My heart was no longer racing how it was when we first met. I was calm and collected enjoying this new strange feeling called love.

"Tell me how much you love me" I challenged him.

He was the silent yet deadly type and when it came to his feelings and emotions it was rather foreign to him that I have learned. He maintained a stern face but it always manage to soften when I'm around. His lips twitched...hiding in that billion dollar smile.

"You already know how much I love you Victoria".

Ohhh that voice. So deep, so powerful, and so seductive with a light italian accent. With such a voice was able to make women's panties flood worldwide.

I leaned my body forward on his toned and defined muscular chest. Once my head made contact I heard his rhythmic steady heartbeats. Pumping in blood....the blood of the man I love. "I just like to hear you say it"

He sighed giving up. He could never win with me. "Ti amo mio amore"....

"Flight attendants please prepare for landing" The Pilot's voice on the speakers woken me out of my sweet blissful dream. Ugh why! I should sue them for that. Haha just kidding.

I adjusted my seat to get out of a bed position and back to sitting. The old man in the seat next to mine was still sleeping away wrapped up in his blanket. I opened up my window to see the beautiful city of Rome six thousand feet below. The nine and half hour flight was over now.