Unrecognizable

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

After not being in a mall in at least four months, I forgot just how big they were, especially the ones here in Washington DC. Just being here made me want to crawl into a hole and die, but I refrained from doing so for the sake of Nate, Ethan, and Jessica. I truly didn't understand how they could do this. I mean, my legs were absolutely killing me as well as my arms. I was now rethinking buying over $500 worth of clothes and shoes. Most of it was actually for my parents which was the worst part about it. I bought my mom like two pairs of shoes and like four new outfits; my dad, on the other hand, now had three new Nike hoodies and two new pairs of boots. The only things I got for myself were some new Nike Free Runs, a Nike hoodie, and a few things from H&M.

I just couldn't wait to get out of here so we could eat, but Jessica was preventing that from happening. She was having a rather difficult time choosing some eye shadow and a proper shade of lipstick from BareMinerals. It was very, very amusing, but it was also very aggravating. I just wanted a a fucking Nacho Bell Grande before I dropped dead.

"Why is this so difficult?" Jess whined. This is the seventeenth slagging tube of lipstick she has shown me. I was surprised they made this many damn shades of lipstick anyway. I mean, I didn't wear it so it was really the least of my worries.

"Because you're making it that way," I sighed, leaning against the makeup counter. At the moment I was wishing I was sitting outside with Nate and Ethan, but Jessica dragged me in here before I even had the time to protest. She claimed she needed a girl's advice, but I was probably the last girl she would want to go to for makeup advice. I only ever wore mascara, foundation, and the occasional lip gloss.

"Help me," she said as she held up a new tube of lipstick. It was a dark purple color, one that I swore I've seen before. What did I know though? All of this shit looked the same to me.

"I feel as if that's a bit too dramatic for you," I informed her.

She pouted and looked at the stick. "But what if I want to go to a party or something?"

I'm going to hit her.

"Purple is not your color. Especially not that dark."

She sighed and placed it back on its shelf before picking up two more.

"What about these?"

I rolled my eyes and took them out of her hand. She frowned as I went to put them back up, but I ignored her. I quickly grabbed a light peach colored lipstick as well as some red lipstick. These would look better on her than anything else and there was one for the day and the night. It's a win-win.

"Here," I said, handing her the tubes of lipstick.

She smiled and took them from me. "Thanks. I'm going to go pay for them."

She ran off before I got the chance to answer, but I wasn't offended at all. I just walked out of the store and made my way over to Nate and Ethan. Them little shits were too busy in the massage chairs to even notice my presence.

"Get up, idiots," I grumbled as I kicked the sides of the chairs.

They shot up almost immediately.

"That was rude. I was in the middle of a much needed massage," Ethan remarked.

I rolled my eyes at him and picked my bags up off the floor. "I don't care. We're leaving."

Nathan chuckled and stood up. "Do you want me to take some of your bags?" he asked sweetly.

I couldn't help but smile at him. "Are you sure? You have more than enough to-"