Casha

It's 8 and I'm ready to go eat. We were getting dressed but everyone else seem to be moving slow as hell. "Bay hurry up." "I'm almost finish, Ms impatient." "We've been getting ready to go for the past hour." He comes out the bathroom. "I'm ready now." "Finally." "Chill Cay." "No Malik. It's not my fault y'all move slow." He comes up closer to me. "What nigga?" I ask looking up, laughing.

He leans down and kiss me. "Chill yo fucking ass out Casha Harris." I like it when he talks like this. I laugh at myself. "Alright." "What you laughing at?" "Myself." "Weird ass." "So, I'm your weirdo." I get up and go over to the mirror. "True enough." "Can you go see what frit and frat are doing with their lives?" I ask. "What I get?" "A quiet girlfriend." "Hm deal." I shake my head and laugh. He leaves out and a few seconds later comes back in.

"They're a little busy at the moment." "Busy doing what?" I roll my eyes annoyed . We can't never get anywhere on time. "You know..." "Fucking?" "Yeah." "What the hell? They can save that shit for later." I proceed to leave out the room but Malik pulls me back in. "That's rude." "I don't care, I'm hungry. They're rude." He laughs. "I don't find anything funny Malik." "You... Leave them be, and let them do them." "Malik I'm hungry." "I have something for you." He says smirking. "Not entertaining that." He laughs, "Just saying baby." "I want some food not you." It's a knock on the door, I get up to get it.

It's Jr. "Y'all done some can go?" I ask. "Nah, you wanna join?" "What you want Jr? Y'all holding shit up, I'm hungry." "Y'all can go ahead." I shut the door. "Who was that baby?" Malik ask from the bathroom messing with his hair. "Jr ass." "They coming?" "No." "Alright, you ready?" I suck my teeth, "Been ready." "Chill with that shit." "Your slick bipolar like you turn up on me and then be all playful and go along with shit, then your just regular Malik. Need to go get that checked." He laughs, "You don't understand the playful go along with it Malik... You understand when I turn up for a second." "Uh huh bay." "You don't." "Uhm Mhm. Can we go now?" "Sure love, let's go."

We get to the restaurant. Ramon came along with us just in case we needed some help with translating. "What's good here to eat Ramon?" I ask. "The Chicken enchiladas are good and the steak ones." "I think that's what I'm getting." Malik says. "What?" "The chicken." "I wanna taste, I'll get steak then." "Okay." "hola bienvenidos a nuestro restaurante." The waitress says. "She just says welcome to the restaurant."

The waitress looks at Malik, "Puedo tomar su orden guapo?" This bit face read lust , you can see it in her eyes, and I need her to correct that. This American nigga is mine. "She says may she take your order handsome?" "Tell her this handsome man of mine will have chicken enchiladas with a sweet tea and I'll have Steak enchiladas with no onions or tomatoes, or peppers with a coke."

Ramon translate that into Spanish and the girl looks at me. "que los estadounidenses son tan posesivo con su hombre , veo porqué van extranjera" she says rolling her eyes. Why can't I ever go out to a foreign country and not have my man be hit on, by the foreign bitches. "Did you want me to repeat that, it's not really irrelevant." Ramon says. "Nah we good." Malik says.

"I wanna know what she said." "Cay, no." I roll my eyes. She walks away. "The women of the young generation can be very aggressive. Please don't take it personal." Ramon explains. "It's okay." I say. Malik puts his hand in my knee. I look over at him, and he smirks. The waiter brings the drinks. She fakes a smile.

We get back to house everything after lil Rosa got over herself. I shower and change into something comfortable. I go sit in the living room while Malik gets ready to get in the shower. Jr comes out. "Y'all brought us back some food?" He ask sitting next to me. "Nah didn't know you wanted any." "We hungry too." "Well yo mind wasn't on food earlier." "I know it was on you." I laugh and roll my eyes.