Casha

I wake up and go cook breakfast. Jayden wakes up and walks into the kitchen. "Good morning sleepy head." I hold him on my hip and finish cooking. "You hungry?" I ask. He shakes his head yes. Malik walks in the kitchen. "You don't like shirts do you?" "I know you like looking at these abs when I'm shirtless." "Boy bye" "It's cool I know... Anyway good morning lil man." Jayden just looks at him and back at me. He wasn't in a talkative mood today.

It's a knock at the door. Malik gets it, it's Jr. "What's up man?" He says to Jayden coming into the kitchen. "I want some." He says looking down at the stove. "You better call MaKayla then." "Get outta here with that... She doesn't cook." "Karma's a bit ain't it?" "Hmph... Why yo dude walking around shirtless?" "Because he wants too." I made enough food for the four of us. "This is good Cay." Jr says. "Isn't it always." "You could've just said thank you." "Thank you Jr... Is that better?"

"Yeah it is.... So I'm throwing a pool party for my birthday, you should come." "I'll think about it... If I do Malik is coming with me." Malik looks at me. "But y'all are friends." "Yup." "Whatever..." "MaKayla gone be there?" I ask. "Obviously..." "Did she get her face fixed?" "That's not nice Cay" Jr says. "Since when do I care about being nice?" Malik breaths in deeply at the table. I already knew what that was for. Nigga act just like somebody damn daddy.

"Mean ass." Jr says. "Uhm mhm." "So what do you do Malik?" Jr asks. I raise my eyebrows. "It's apparent he's around my son a lot so I need to know." Jr says. "I manage the big name celebrities." "Cool." "You sing right?" "Yeah... Speaking of I have a new CD coming out, I'll be sure to give you a copy Cay." "Cool." I say finishing my plate. Although I wasn't his girl anymore I'm still a fan of his music. Malik takes our empty plates to the kitchen.

"And please don't start any shit with MaKayla." Jr whispers. "Ain't body stunting your lil troll.." "Aye so what's up with your friend, why is he sleeping over?" "Because we're grown and he can." "Is he hitting it?" "That's none of your business." "He must not be hitting right or at least not like I did." I look at Jr. "Nigga get over yourself... Ugh your arrogance is annoying." He laughs, "He's still here for you." "It is time for you to go."

Malik come back in. "I gotta get ready to go to work Cay... I'll see you later." "Alright call me" He goes to the back and grab his shirt and keys. He comes back over and kisses my forehead and leaves. Jr and Jayden leave too. I can't believe I have the entire house to myself. I clean up the house and head to the mall. I call Taty to see what she's doing.

"What's up girl?" "Nothing just got to the mall, what you doing?" "Finish breakfast and things like that." "Uhm mhm I hope it was breakfast food you were eating." "Oh no we are not going there." I laugh, "Anyway that's all I wanted to see what you were doing." "Okay, I'll call you later." "Okay." I finish shopping and head back to the house.

I see Malik was waiting for me once I got inside. "Had fun?" He asks not taking his eyes off the football game. "Of course... What girl doesn't like shopping." "True enough." "Did you miss me?" "I always do." I laugh, "Yeah okay Malik..." "I do..." I go and sit next to him. The game goes on commercial and he looks at me. "What?" "I can't look at you?" He asks. "I thought you wanted something." "I do." "What?" "You." "That's cute." "I'm being serious not cute."

"I know your serious." "Okay so..." "What if it doesn't work and that's years worth of friendship gone?" "I doubt it..." "It's always the possibility of if." "That's a risk I'm willing to take." "Hmm..." "Stop thinking negatively and of all the shit that could go wrong... Let's be grown about the situation. I'm a grown man, your a grown woman... I have feelings for you, you have feelings for me. Most importantly my name is not, nor will it ever be, Jr."

He's absolutely right but tell my heart that. "I don't know Malik." "As I've been saying before let me know when you find out Cay." "I will..." I kiss his lips and get up. He grabs me back down and starts kissing me. Our kiss deepens as his hands sit at my waist. "That's stopping too." He says breaking away. "What?" I ask still high off that kiss, Lord. "All this kissing shit." I look at him, "For what?" "That's exclusive privileges, not friend ones." "So we're talking this friend term literally now." He shrugs. "Alright cool." I say getting up.